Shyla Styles girl pack question

Moderator: ok666

sparker2000
Scoreville-User

Shyla Styles girl pack question

Post by sparker2000 »

So as the title says. I have the following Shyla Stylez girlbacks....

Shyla Stylez (2)

shylastylez3_ver2

and Shyla Stylez...I am pretty sure the Shyla Stylez came with the game however I renamed one to Shyla Stylez (2) and there there's the Shyla Stylez3_ver2...Which one do I keep? Is there a way to check to see if you have the latest version of the girlpacks?

Thanks for the hlp
ShenTen
Scoreville-User

Re: Shyla Styles girl pack question

Post by ShenTen »

best option is to merge them. i allready did that with mine and it currently holds 10 scenes for shayla (not counting cop,prostitues or strip scenes). if you dont want to do it yourself, there will be a torrent up about the end of the week, with 200+ girls in.

cheers.
ShenTen.
sparker2000
Scoreville-User

Post by sparker2000 »

I'll just wait. The anncouncement of the torrent file will be announced here right?
ShenTen
Scoreville-User

Post by ShenTen »

i had to split the project into smaller parts, because it would end up as a massive 80+ gig torrent and mega upload.. so as of right now, only the girls that are rated 5 or less and up and running, hopefully there will be another torrent up and running by the end of tonight containing the girls rated 6.. (i had alot of trouble yesterday constantly getting the packs corrupted, i moved the project to a new harddrive, and hopfully that will solve it, but as a result i am 1 day behind schedule)

the links are up in the girlpack section.