Questions for Girlpack

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: Questions for Girpack

Post by Kebaboni »

Kitsonugari wrote:
Kebaboni wrote:So guys I wanted some feedback on the packs I made, everytime I make a pack I am trying to improve my skill.
So maybe you have something to notice, on what I could improve?
And how did you like the packs I made?
Jayden James
Nikki Benz&Amy Anderssen
Carmella Bing&Angelina Valentine
Brown Sugar Part 1&2
Please split each girl in Brown Sugar Part 1&2 into individual girlpack for each girl. I don't want download all archive for one girl only.
Ok, I will do it :)
metsfan86
Scoreville-User

Re: Girlpacks !!!Please, this Thread are only for Girlpacks

Post by metsfan86 »

can someone please supply a new download link for dillion harper and melissa lauren? It seems as though rapidgator deleted those files, since it has been >60 days since their last downloads. that is the case with plenty of other rapidgator files as well.

Thanks,
metsfan
metsfan86
Scoreville-User

Post by metsfan86 »

great work to all of you btw, my freeloading penis salutes you all

metsfan
IMNoob
Scoreville-User

Post by IMNoob »

Kebaboni Great work with all these new releases!
Really like the new ebony girls the game is lack of them!

Would like to see a new integration of HD into game will make a significant change and maybe starting using a encoder making a new format for the files, its very big for only 4 scene the size of 1GB file :P

keep it up and share some more black girls!
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

@metsfan86 and @IMNoob:
I have move your post in this thread!
If you have a question or answer to the girlpacks, please use this thread in the future!
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

I could make it a better quality videos, but as I was making them for a long time and had a lot of experience, optimal is 480p mov, then converted to wav. It makes packs much lighter, but if there would be a possibility for editor to recognize mov, the quality would be better and the weight wouldnt increase much, as 480p mov 40s video weight ~5.5mb and same video wav weights 3.2mb. Sure the ones with a lot of scenes would weight approximately 2 times more, but that would be worth of space sacrifice for the quality.
belial78
Scoreville-User

Post by belial78 »

Kebaboni!!! I love the girls you've done. You're doing an awesome job :prost:

Do you take requests?
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Yeah, I thought about that, as I have a lot of girls on my list, so it may be even one of you want, so let me know the name, I will see what can I do :)
mskiller
Scoreville-User

Post by mskiller »

I'd like to get some review of my works, I'm looking to make more 2girlspack, testing also the bitrate to make it not too big, I read some ask for HD n the game, well my scoreville folders is already more than 100Go I believe SD is enough.
I'm also creating a tutorial on how to cut scene and prep a video for a girlpack, using the one I'm working on now (Misha Cross...) I'm doing it in a word file for now, but I believe someone will be able to put it as a post here...

Will get back to you once I'm done.

Cheers!
petergriff
Scoreville-User

Post by petergriff »

In future posts, can we get info on whether girlpacks are all POV or not?

The most recent Alexia Rae pack is great and was looking for more like it.
Kitsonugari
Scoreville-User

Post by Kitsonugari »

Guys who makes its own girlpack and then update them, can you in future upload new scenes separately as "girlscene" please. Because foolish to download whole girlpack if added only one scene. Thanks in advance.
ShenTen
Scoreville-User

Post by ShenTen »

i would agree with you that it would be a nice alternative, but someone like me that has pretty much every girlpack thats been made so far might not want to have to edit the packs, for instance i had many packs crash trying to edit them when i tried to do my scoreville redone project,, i simply had to scrap it, because when i edited a pack or scene a few times, the editor would corrupt the pack, if its the editor or my computer messing up i dont know, but i do know i lost many many hours work because of it, so i prefer to just download the full pack again.. anyway it would be anice alternative to make available so you atleast have the choice.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

ShenTen wrote:i had many packs crash trying to edit them when i tried to do my scoreville redone project.. anyway it would be anice alternative to make available so you atleast have the choice.
Already live it ... Corrupted pack when saving them :(

that's why im so afraid to make big pack ^^!

But well, we can upload both Full girlpack and stand alone scenes
This will cost more 'storage space" on the Host we choose but, i understand its no pleasant to download always and always all the pack.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

If someone has a small old pack that gets corrupted please send it to me. At the moment I'm converting all my old packs to h265, but everything works as expected.
IMNoob
Scoreville-User

Post by IMNoob »

there must be a converting tool for updating a girlpack but that must be something really hard to accomplish.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

What do you mean? There already is an import function for girl scenes.
IMNoob
Scoreville-User

Post by IMNoob »

ok666 wrote:What do you mean? There already is an import function for girl scenes.
yes but let say there is this girl called "Eva".

Lets say I created a girl pack for her, named it Eva.girlpack
included the scenes:

Home1
Home2
Garden
Pool
Party

now lets say that a new user wanted to add some extra features to "Eva" or he created a whole new pack for "Eva" which he included new scenes:

Home1
House
Sofa

If one want to combine the 2 packs altogether he will get error or either scene "home1" from my pack or the other user pack wont be included, even though they are different scenes.

In conclusion: we can't implant any way of "Upgrading" or "Updating" for a girlpack.
Just a new release of the entire girlpack.

:fresse:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

You can export "Home1" from the second pack and import it into the first pack. That way you have 2 scenes called "Home1", you can rename one of them.
IMNoob
Scoreville-User

Post by IMNoob »

ok666 wrote:You can export "Home1" from the second pack and import it into the first pack. That way you have 2 scenes called "Home1", you can rename one of them.

yes you can but we are talking about "updating" a pack, who wants to do all that stuff..
import export.. rename.
too much time for just an update.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

The next release will feature a new column "Size (MiB)" in the editors so you can better judge if a scene with the same name and the same size can be skipped.

Apart from that I don't see any automatic function. You don't want to lose any scenes/videos, do you? You have to do a little bit of work yourself. So get a grip... :|