Same girl girlpacks

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Same girl girlpacks

Post by Kebaboni »

Guys, I have noticed and just wandered to ask. What is the point of creating a girlpack with the girl that is already in the game but you create new pack with 2-3 scenes when there is a pack of 10+ scenes?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Same girl girlpacks

Post by ok666 »

Pack size? If one pack is already around 2 GiB, I recommend creating a new one.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Nah, I mean not about that. Like there are packs of a girl already, for example Mia Khalifa. There is a pack of her with numerous scenes and then somebody creates another pack of 2 scenes with the same scenes that are already in the previous pack :D I understand that somebody wants to create a pack of his in their own style but at that point they should at least write whats different and what's new in the pack and the reason they created it. Because on my opinion this is just flooding of the thread with girlpacks that have only 2-3 scenes with the girls that already exist and have same scene that the previous pack has.
gicu
Scoreville-User

Post by gicu »

why dont you guys copy eachother`s girl id`s, so when some dude has two or more packs with the same girl, they`ll merge. as for the purpose of the original question, i, for one, choose to let it go/silde/ignore it altogether.