Editor for furniture

Moderator: ok666

stheweb
Scoreville-User

Editor for furniture

Post by stheweb »

Like an CAR Editor there should be a Editor for furniture.

You can add furniture and it should influence sleeping times - strength and so on.

For example:

On the Editor I have big bed. In the Editor I want to add the Price for this - how many daýs the bed is clear (not broken) and I if I want what things it influences.
For example. If I lay on a "nail bed" I get +1 strengt per day :) It should be in the Editor how big the cahnce is that I get the +1. (For example I have a 20 % Chance to get the +1)

If I have a treadmill I get also 2 strength per day :) (Chance is 35 % or whatever I use in the Editor).
carloscrista
Scoreville-User

Re: Editor for furniture

Post by carloscrista »

great improves for the game
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

It is implanted in the Game.

In the Mall you can buy furnitures for Bathroom, Bedroom, Hallway, Kitchen and Livingroom. You can choose between standard, comfort and luxury, but buy only a total of 6 pieces. More is not possible. It only works in the home location and only there you can dispose of the furniture.

In the SceneEditors you can set specific the HomeLocations in Bath-, Bed- or Livingroom or Kitchen, Hallway or Any.
That also has effects on your home:
If you have only a LuxuryApartment (no Mansion) and standard furniture and meet a highclass chick (Rating 10), the girl goes away.
Or you have a Mansion with standard or comfort furniture, the girl goes away.

For a new player without bedroom furniture, the energy doesn't restore full by 100.

The furniture also have a limited life.
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

tomcat0815 wrote:It is implanted in the Game.

In the Mall you can buy furnitures for Bathroom, Bedroom, Hallway, Kitchen and Livingroom. You can choose between standard, comfort and luxury, but buy only a total of 6 pieces. More is not possible. It only works in the home location and only there you can dispose of the furniture.

In the SceneEditors you can set specific the HomeLocations in Bath-, Bed- or Livingroom or Kitchen, Hallway or Any.
That also has effects on your home:
If you have only a LuxuryApartment (no Mansion) and standard furniture and meet a highclass chick (Rating 10), the girl goes away.
Or you have a Mansion with standard or comfort furniture, the girl goes away.

For a new player without bedroom furniture, the energy doesn't restore full by 100.

The furniture also have a limited life.
very nice :)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

stheweb wrote:very nice :)
Tomcat is spoilering upcoming features. Oh man. :mrgreen: Please keep in mind that this is the first iteration of furniture. Perhaps we can find more places to integrate it in the game.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

I wanted to say that we implement the suggestions wherever possible. :zwinker: