Scoreville Board
http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/board/

Suggestion for Bitch, Police and other various locations
http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=390
Page 1 of 1

Author:  4me4u [ Wed 2. Jul 2014, 20:24 ]
Post subject:  Suggestion for Bitch, Police and other various locations

For the Bitch scenes, randomly choose a girl that has a sufficient relationship value with you for that location. Otherwise nothing happens all the time, when you say "yes" to the question if you want to have sex with with a "Bitch".

And just a minor change to the Police sequence. Remove the "have sex in your place" text because most police-scenes are not indoors or at "home"... Not mine at least. When the scene is finish you can still start at your home.
And if I could choose, I would also like to separate the locations for Jail and Police work.

And as I pointed out earlier, disable the day scenes from the event location.

And finally... Add night cycle to the Mall/Office. As it is now you can only have sex during day time. But not when you patrol at night in the mall, right?

Thx.

Author:  ok666 [ Fri 4. Jul 2014, 09:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestion for Bitch, Police and other various locations

Quote:
For the Bitch scenes, randomly choose a girl that has a sufficient relationship value with you for that location. Otherwise nothing happens all the time, when you say "yes" to the question if you want to have sex with with a "Bitch".
We will leave that. If the girl is filtered out from the beginning the player has no clue that there's something there. If the girlpack only contains the bitch scene there is no chance to raise relationship. The only option is to edit the pack, but one has to know that there's a problem.
Quote:
And just a minor change to the Police sequence. Remove the "have sex in your place" text because most police-scenes are not indoors or at "home"... Not mine at least. When the scene is finish you can still start at your home.
Text "in your home" removed
Quote:
And if I could choose, I would also like to separate the locations for Jail and Police work.
Tomcat introduced a jail location. Looking thru my girlpacks I can find only one work related scene, all others are jail action.
Quote:
And as I pointed out earlier, disable the day scenes from the event location.
Girls are now selected _after_ any action (work, flirt, etc.), so no time will change between girl and scene selection. That's why I was also able to remove the fallback to any day time. You shouldn't get "day" scenes at the EventClub in the future.
Quote:
And finally... Add night cycle to the Mall/Office. As it is now you can only have sex during day time. But not when you patrol at night in the mall, right?
Tomcat removed the restriction to "day" time.

Author:  4me4u [ Fri 4. Jul 2014, 21:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestion for Bitch, Police and other various locations

Re the "bitch" scene. What i was after was that if the girl/girls in that location had a higher req. relation value than needed with you for that scene, then none of them should be available for that scene. (those would been filtered out) Only those with an equal or lower req. relationship for that location with you should be available for that scene. Otherwise as it is now, nothing happens when you press "OK" IF they have a higher req value for that location than needed.
But maybe that's impossible to set up?
And as you said " If the girlpack only contains the bitch scene" well then I guess that req value would be set to 0 for that location wouldn't it.. Since you can't raise the relationship in any other location?

But anyway... Awesome guys! :super2:

Thanks for listening.

Author:  ok666 [ Sat 5. Jul 2014, 04:59 ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestion for Bitch, Police and other various locations

Quote:
Otherwise as it is now, nothing happens when you press "OK" IF they have a higher req value for that location than needed.
But maybe that's impossible to set up?
We internally talked some more. Got me a black eye and I lost a tooth. :zahn: Tomcat implemented it yesterday just like you said: Only if the player has a high enough relation with the girl the popup message appers.
Quote:
And as you said " If the girlpack only contains the bitch scene" well then I guess that req value would be set to 0 for that location wouldn't it.. Since you can't raise the relationship in any other location?
The game won't do anything about it, the girl and her scene are lost. However, I can add this as a hint/warning to the Lister. The upcoming release will contain more, like "cumshots won't be played in stripclub".

Author:  4me4u [ Sat 5. Jul 2014, 14:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: Suggestion for Bitch, Police and other various locations

Quote:
We internally talked some more. Got me a black eye and I lost a tooth. :zahn: Tomcat implemented it yesterday just like you said: Only if the player has a high enough relation with the girl the popup message appers.
ha ha... Cool. :super:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/