Problems with v2.5.1

Moderator: ok666

stheweb
Scoreville-User

Problems with v2.5.1

Post by stheweb »

very nice - but where is the new Version?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Feature: Girl AI simulation

Post by ok666 »

You should know by now that we are using SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scoreville/files/
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

ok666 wrote:You should know by now that we are using SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scoreville/files/
can´t start the newest Version

If I double click the game Error message Pops up: unhandled exeption during initialisation. Error = %1 not a Win32 Application :(
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Strange, downloaded Tomcat's release version, used password "scoreville" and it did run under my WinXP 32bit.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

.. and the download version is runing under Windows 7 64Bit
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

fixed it - I have a own Folder for every game Verion - I have to copy VLC Folder to the new game - now I can load and test :)

Windows 8.1 64 bit
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Problems with v2.5.1

Post by ok666 »

Do you have VLC installed on your system (under ProgramFiles)? If not, you _need_ the VLC folder inside the game's directory.
Justsomeguy
Scoreville-User

Post by Justsomeguy »

My save game was corrupted with this new version. :traurig:

The error message was "Error loading savegame: An item with the same key has already been added." It does this with every new game I try to save and then load.

Edit: well, I tried re-unpacking the rar of the new version and saving a new game, and it seemed to work fine... odd. It may have been just some corruption in unpacking. I'll test more and see if anything happens.

Edit 2: I found out what was causing this error. For some reason, this new version doesn't like the fact that I have both an "AngelDarkW" pack and an "AngelDarkB" pack. Removing the latter fixed the issue.

Edit 3: okay... still giving me that error... dammit.

Edit 4: okay, after removing two other packs, it seems that the error is tied to having duplicates of the same girl in different packs, I believe. Probably due to the new AI system. Hopefully I have it fixed now, and hopefully this helps someone else.
carloscrista
Scoreville-User

Post by carloscrista »

Justsomeguy wrote:My save game was corrupted with this new version. :traurig:

The error message was "Error loading savegame: An item with the same key has already been added." It does this with every new game I try to save and then load.

Edit: well, I tried re-unpacking the rar of the new version and saving a new game, and it seemed to work fine... odd. It may have been just some corruption in unpacking. I'll test more and see if anything happens.

Edit 2: I found out what was causing this error. For some reason, this new version doesn't like the fact that I have both an "AngelDarkW" pack and an "AngelDarkB" pack. Removing the latter fixed the issue.

Edit 3: okay... still giving me that error... dammit.

Edit 4: okay, after removing two other packs, it seems that the error is tied to having duplicates of the same girl in different packs, I believe. Probably due to the new AI system. Hopefully I have it fixed now, and hopefully this helps someone else.

I have the same problem. Cna't load the game and after create new player continue to not load saved games. Also on flirting is giving errors
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

It was helpfull, you can post the error view out of the "SV Gamelog.txt"
McNews

Post by McNews »

This is the log of error.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Justsomeguy wrote:it seems that the error is tied to having duplicates of the same girl in different packs, I believe.
Use Lister.exe to find duplicate girls, it will show a hint/message. Edit your pack, there is a function "Set new guid" if you right-click on the girl list.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

McNews wrote:This is the log of error.
This log doesn't contain any error message. Please copy the log directly after an error, it will be overwritten on next start-up.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

We can't trace this error and believe us, we have tested the version before.
coltp45
Scoreville-User

Post by coltp45 »

ok666 wrote:
Justsomeguy wrote:it seems that the error is tied to having duplicates of the same girl in different packs, I believe.
Use Lister.exe to find duplicate girls, it will show a hint/message. Edit your pack, there is a function "Set new guid" if you right-click on the girl list.
My lister don't show any message...

How i know which girl is duplicate?

this is my sv gamelog after the error.

23:40:03.253 Scanning directories for furniture...
23:40:03.253 Scanning directories for furniture...
23:40:03.256 Scanning directories for girls...
23:40:03.300 ...furniture scanning done
23:40:03.307 ...girl scanning done
23:40:03.307 Loading girl cache...
23:40:03.920 ...girl cache done
23:40:03.920 Loading girlpacks...
23:40:04.097 ...girlpacks done
23:40:41.601 LocalVideoServer stopping
23:40:41.602 LocalVideoServer stopped
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Maximize your Lister, the last column shows hints:
lister.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realtor

Post by realtor »

Hello! I have a problem too with version 2.5.1
"Error loading savegame: An item with the same key has already been added."
I have read previous posts but cant find solution, version 2.4.2 works fine.

I tried to check duplicate gilrs using scoreville.lister.exe , but i cant understand how to do it.
Almost all cells under "hint" says: Guid used for more than one girl, Scene unnamed or Guid used for more than one girl.
What should i do with this?
Thanks in advance.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

realtor wrote:Almost all cells under "hint" says: Guid used for more than one girl, Scene unnamed or Guid used for more than one girl.
What should i do with this?
Double-click the line that says "Afrodite Night", it will open the girlpack in the Editor. See "Afrodite Night" in the girl's list on the left? Right-click and choose "Set New Guid". Save the pack and close the Editor. If the Lister is still open, use "File -> Load Girlpacks" to re-read the girlpacks or re-start the Lister. Now the hint should no longer be shown for "Afrodite Night".
flavius13
Scoreville-User

Post by flavius13 »

have same problem with cant load samegame, but i cant load save with and editor player! get same error " Error loading savegame: An item with the same key has aleardy been added "
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Please post the log file with the stack trace of the error. Could be related to an item in your player's inventory, but: Who knows?