Few new suggestions

Moderator: ok666

ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by ok666 »

Careful with new locations, the city map is already crowded.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

The only new location I suggested is Church. Housing Solutions already exist and Go to Buddy, could be a function from Home, like Call Buddy. Or it could be extension of Call Buddy -> Invite Him Over/Go to Buddy
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Yes, your church idea keeps turning in my mind. ;) But for buddy's home I was under the impression you wanted something like girl's home.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

ok666 wrote:Yes, your church idea keeps turning in my mind. ;) But for buddy's home I was under the impression you wanted something like girl's home.
I guess so, just another special like location or is Girl's home a separate location? As I always considered that Girls home is a place you go after you hook up, like you can go home to your place or hotel and girls place. Or isnt that so? You see lately I have been creating packs and not playing the game, so not all of the special places or locations are really clear to me. :D
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

I thought of a thing. Some time ago there was a discussion where some folks said that they prefer POV more than ordinary scenes and vice versa. So idea is that when you create a player there could be a possibility to choose POV, Side View Only and All View. And then in the editor every scene could have the same categories to assign. So people could choose the preferences of their game. By default it all could be All View.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

I do not remember who suggested it but someone said about some mini games inside the game. So I thought there could be a mini game while Dancing. If a girl accepts to dance you get prompted with a mini game where you have to push arrow keys to the beat. Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K13WNG71M
And after you have successfully played the game (let's say get at least 70% of the keys right) you get the seduction bar bonus. The level of the difficulty of the mini game could be determined by girls rating. And there could be a Dance School where you can practice and gain Dancing Skill. Dancing Skill could slower the flying of the keys. And of course there could be a possibility to hook up with dance class mates (seen a number of scenes with that).

One more thing. Ok said that map is getting overcrowded with locations and it's hard to put new ones. So I thought maybe it would be a good idea to re-sketch the map? Maybe change it and make it bigger?
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:..
One more thing. Ok said that map is getting overcrowded with locations and it's hard to put new ones. So I thought maybe it would be a good idea to re-sketch the map? Maybe change it and make it bigger?
We think, we have enought locations. Why do you want new locations? Many of the girlpacks have home scenes, a lot of locations to be little or no consideration.
Uses nevertheless first the existing locations, instead of calling for new continuous.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

I know that most of guys create small girlpacks with most commonly Home scenes. But I try to create less with Home and more with other locations. I am currently working on a pack of 20+ different girls (yeah... another gygapack... I am half way through and it weights 20+ GB :D). And that pack will have scenes for new locations like Military, Farm, etc. of course Home scenes will be included too. I guess it will be my greatest work. And as I am always trying to get all the scenes I can get and then filter Home scenes and try to leave as much as possible scenes for other locations I come up with some really hot scenes for new locations. For example Church - I saw a fucking amazing scene that is very hot with 2 Nuns (Dani Daniels & Kissa Sins) and that gave me an idea of Church in game and as I understood ok666 really liked it and I really hope you will implement that into the game soon :)
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:..and that gave me an idea of Church in game and as I understood ok666 really liked it and I really hope you will implement that into the game soon :)
This will come in the next release.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

tomcat0815 wrote:
Kebaboni wrote:..and that gave me an idea of Church in game and as I understood ok666 really liked it and I really hope you will implement that into the game soon :)
This will come in the next release.
Sweet!
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Yo guys! Would it be possible to add a simple "Cut From End/From Beginning" Tool? Cuz sometimes when I do a lot of scenes, I pretty much use a fast way to do it and sometimes there is a black spot in the end or beginning as the export area was marked improperly so it would help to cut some of video we don't need without re-exporting. Is it possible?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Huh? We won't provide video editing tools, there are enough out there. It isn't that easy, as you know you have to start at I-frames...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Thought that there could be one more Calendar event or some kinda special event - Wedding (or actually a location, that wouldn't have a dot on map, like SexCam). There are a lot of scenes of Weddings. And the invites could be generated randomly. You randomly from time to time get prompted "You are invited to the wedding" and Answers "Go/Don't Go". If you Go you have a chance for a wedding scene, or girls to seduce. If you don't go, you just continue your game.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Suggestion on TwoGirlsEditor improvement. As I am working on a new (my biggest) girlpack that includes a ton of girls, I wanted to suggest to make a separate girls list sidebar for scrolling.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

I don't get it: On a 1920:1200 screen you can have 57 girls in the list, if your window is maximized.

And I suggested earlier to break up your packs, since they can get really heavy. No need to add more than 10 girls, or so. Try to keep the final pack size around 2 GiB, anything more is a strain on platter harddrives and a pain in the ass during download.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

The list is big because of a lot of different girls for common scenes which are use only for the ID purpose. However new pack will consist of 20+ freshly new girls and pack will weigh around 50gb :D It should be a problem downloading it via torrent, I got 300 Mbit connection so I give good speed for download.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Again: Please split those packs! You can add one or more "main" girl(s) to several packs, all with the same ID. The packs will be merged on loading.

Nobody wants to download the 50+ GiB again, in case you do updates.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

No more updates will be on that pack. If it will it will be in another pack with the same ideas. It would be like a stone without any changes. It just a pack that connects a lot of my girls together.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

You could easily do that like yoSh did with the "friends" packs: Release only the common scenes in a threesome pack. And if you reach 10 girls or so, do another one. Even yoSh's Madison Evy pack with 8.5 GiB is too large for my taste.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:.. and pack will weigh around 50gb :D ...
Are you crazy? That you can hardly edit. One can also exaggerate everything.