HiddenCams

Moderator: ok666

Fasterfalcon
Scoreville-User

HiddenCams

Post by Fasterfalcon »

Could someone direct me to a girlpack that is using the hidden cams feature? I tried to edit some scenes to make it work, but it didn't so I would like to open one that's done right and take a look.

Thanks!
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: HiddenCams

Post by ok666 »

http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/boa ... ?f=1&t=819

I hope you own a mansion, bought some web cams and finished the evening course at the university?
Fasterfalcon
Scoreville-User

Post by Fasterfalcon »

Thanks a lot, this will help with the pack I'm making! I've run into another problem if you can help. The girl won't become my girlfriend even after I have her number, have her at 10 relationship, have a mansion, had 2 simultaneous orgasms in a row, have a nice car. When I press the button on the Answer tab to ask to become her boyfriend she always says no. Is there another button somewhere else or something I'm missing?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Car is not needed, after the second simultaneous orgasm the girl asks "Please, let me be your girlfriend!". It has to be sex at home, though.
Fasterfalcon
Scoreville-User

Post by Fasterfalcon »

Thanks, I was able to finally get her as a gf and test the hidden cams. I posted the girlpack in the girlpack thread. Hope people like it, though I know watching your nympo girlfriend cheat on you on cams isn't for for everyone!