more Random things

Moderator: ok666

stheweb
Scoreville-User

more Random things

Post by stheweb »

First:

A Girl ask me to stay for the night - after having sex. If she´s here we can go or have sex again :)

Second:
If I´m on my way or at home sometimes my phone should ring (only if we changed phone numbers before) - a Girl is here and asks me if we can meet. If I say yes - I meet her. I can give her some Flowers or other things - and we can have sex - It should not be possible for the Player to choose the sex Scene - only the game (Girl) decides where to have sex - so it should be randomized.
If I don´t want to meet the Girl and say to her that I have no time - the relationship should slightly decrease.

Third:
If I buy a Computer I can randomly Chat with a Girl - game chooses which Girl. So If wen Chat and she likes me we can ALWAYS meet her - also her the game should choose the sex scene.
For example:

I Chat with a Girl - she likes me - she´s a Massage Girl - and instead of costs I get the Scene because I´m a nice guy :). Or she´s a Police Officer and we meet and have sex and so on.
carloscrista
Scoreville-User

Re: more Random things

Post by carloscrista »

I agree you with. Next version should include your suggestions
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

also up:

Is it possible?

First:

A Girl ask me to stay for the night - after having sex. If she´s here we can go or have sex again :)

Second:
If I´m on my way or at home sometimes my phone should ring (only if we changed phone numbers before) - a Girl is here and asks me if we can meet. If I say yes - I meet her. I can give her some Flowers or other things - and we can have sex - It should not be possible for the Player to choose the sex Scene - only the game (Girl) decides where to have sex - so it should be randomized.
If I don´t want to meet the Girl and say to her that I have no time - the relationship should slightly decrease.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

At home a girl from your phonebook can calls you. You can flirt with her and can have sex with her. If you click on the Good bye-Button, the Relationship goes down of one point.
In the Usersettings are a new chance of a girl can calls you.
It comes in the next verion.

Is it OK?
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

tomcat0815 wrote:At home a girl from your phonebook can calls you. You can flirt with her and can have sex with her. If you click on the Good bye-Button, the Relationship goes down of one point.
In the Usersettings are a new chance of a girl can calls you.
It comes in the next verion.

Is it OK?
yes it is :)

I'm very happy with the game. This way the game "lives more". Because I can get an random call from a girl :)
I like it if I can't influence all an I have to react to something :)

Keep up the good work !