Information about TwoGirlsPack

Moderator: ok666

This game is Awesome, Let's go to Foursome ?

1: Yeah for sure !
71%
2: No... dont need it :x
29%

Total votes: 7

yoSh
Scoreville-User

Information about TwoGirlsPack

Post by yoSh »

Hello !

I have few question about the TwoGirlsPack Editor and even on the Max size of a TwoGirlsPack's file.

1- Is There a limit to the Max of Girlfriends we can put in a TwoGirlsPack ?
I mean somethings like .. "only 15 First girls friend"..."15 second girls friend" ? Or maybe 30 girlsfriend max no matter First/second.

2- Is there a Critical Max Size know for a TwoGirlsPack's file ?
Like .. "dont create a pack that will sized over 20Go" , or it'll Blow away all content ( Thats could really really hurt to loose so much 'work' :oops: )

3- Is there any improvement soon or later to the TwoGirlsPack Editor ?
-- Getting over the limitation of the type( First/second) for those girlpack can be a huge improvement. You can find so much Two/three girl Scenes....
Its a pain in the ass to build up a 2 girlspack and see that you wont be able to put some 'Cross' scene between two girls that are in the same "category"
===> i'll put a screen shot of a study based on the recent "jayden jaymes/jenna presley" Girlpack

I can understand if .. improving 'multi girls' is not the main focus of the game, ^^!
But Thats so hard to put away some awesome threesome i wanna see in the game :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Information about TwoGirlsPack

Post by ok666 »

1) No limits as to the girls you put into a pack, there is only a limit of 24 positions per scene and 32 positions per threesome scene.

2) No limit on file size, but experience has taught me this: Packs over 2 GiB are a pain, either during download or during edit/save later on.

3) Sorry, no changes to the current format. Packs will be self-contained, no cross-overs of girls between packs. There are packs out there with same ID, but different girls.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

ok666 wrote:1) No limits as to the girls you put into a pack, there is only a limit of 24 positions per scene and 32 positions per threesome scene.

2) No limit on file size, but experience has taught me this: Packs over 2 GiB are a pain, either during download or during edit/save later on.

3) Sorry, no changes to the current format. Packs will be self-contained, no cross-overs of girls between packs. There are packs out there with same ID, but different girls.
Hello ! And thanks for your answers :winken:

1) Okay, thats a good news :)

2) yeah .. i have a 12Go Girlpack, it take few minutes to save/edit, but well .. now that the job is finish .. i can enjoy it :D

3) Well .. thats sad.
But humm Can you explain a bit more your last sentence ??
"There are packs out there with same ID, but different girls."
I'm not really to have understand what you mean here :x
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

yoSh wrote:3) Well .. thats sad.
But humm Can you explain a bit more your last sentence ??
"There are packs out there with same ID, but different girls."
I'm not really to have understand what you mean here :x
Each girl is internally identified by a unique ID, as shown in the editors. We could combine girls from different packs into one girl with many scenes using this ID. BUT: There are packs out there with the same ID, but clearly different girls. Someone used a pack as template and removed all scenes, added another picture and renamed the girl.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

oh okay !
i think i understand the tips ...
I'll take a look on this... if i can on purpose 'duplicate' my GIRLS ID to make a new Twogirlspack and be able to cross some Girls than i cant 'threesome' in the 1st pack...

Thx :lupe:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

No, you misunderstood. Duplicate IDs will be forcefully removed from the game, because they can be attached to different girls. Several problems occured as Channex introduced the new girl AI, so I wrote code to detect and remove such girls.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

oh ok :x
So no tricky way to bypass that limit :(
i'll have to make some crucial choice .. and give up some threesome scene :bloed:
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

yoSh wrote:oh ok :x
So no tricky way to bypass that limit :(
i'll have to make some crucial choice .. and give up some threesome scene :bloed:
One way is to have the same girl with a different id and use her as a "second girl" for just that particular "threesome" Especially if you put it in a dream-sequence, since that location doesn't show any relationship with the girls or adding any new credits either. But I have also used that solution in other locations as a "last resort" when I didn't wanted to throw away the scene. (And I also have two 2 Devon - One Young before her break, and one Dirty MILF after her comeback for instance)
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

I have the same Problem with my girlpacks. I have some girls on girl A who have a scene together.

But I think I have a Solution (not sure if it is possible).

Only girls in 1 girlpacks get an ID and the ID of the girl is ALWAYS the name of the girlpack. This way you can be sure that the ID is unique.
In the twogirlspack you add only the "ID" (name of the 1 girlpack) of the first girl and of the second girl. This way you can have ALL possibilities and can add all girls you want.

The next advantage would be that the twogirlspack would be much smaller because the single scenes would be stored in the 1 girlpack.

example:

your first girlpacks name is "jayden-james" and your other first girlpack is known as "Kagney-Linn-Karter"

In two girls Editor you can set "jayden james" as girl 1 and "Kagney-Linn-Karter" as girl 2.
In another twogirlspack you can set Kagney as girl 1 and another girl as girl2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The game has only to check the twogirlspack at loading if the contained girl IDs are available if not they shoould not load.
For example in my 2 girlspack Kagney-Linn-Karter is written this way. But the single girlpack is Kagney_Linn_Karter - the the twogirlscenes should not load.

I know this will break the game like it is now. But I think this way it would have much advantages over the way it is now :)

People could be told that the firstgirlspack always have to include the - sign.
And the people who edit and upload the grat girlpacks could say:

I uploaded a twogirlspack for this you need the "Jayden-James" and the "Kagney-Linn-Karter" girlpack.
People could download all 3 or if they have the "Jayden-James" girlpack they have to not download it again.

If one of the uploaders only edits the "Jayden-James" girlpack - the twogirlpack will work because the ID is not changed. Only I get more singlescenes with "Jayden-James"

I really hope this is possible also I know that it will break the twogirlspack like they are at the moment. But for me it will be no Problem I will reedit ALL my twogirlpacks for this.
An I also would save all singlegirlspack again to get the new ID. Maybe there could be a toll convert the singlegirlspack to the new IDs?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game is so much fun ! Thank you for all your great work. Keep up !