Scoreville Board

Time to play
It is currently Tue 25. Sep 2018, 17:22

All times are UTC

Post subject: Merging TwoGirls packs
PostPosted: Thu 4. Feb 2016, 06:56 
Scoreville-User

So not such a while ago new system of twogirlpacks was introduced where each girl can have a common scene with another and it gave me a possibility to create big packs with a lots of common scenes. But as I keep creating packs I keep coming up with more and more common scenes and sometimes I need to merge 2 twogirlpacks together, but that means I need to export every girl as solo girl, export common scenes ant put it again together to the pack I want to merge with.
So my request would be:
Could you please make it possible to import a twogirlspack to another twogirlspack?
That would make my life much easier.
Thank you guys!

PostPosted: Thu 4. Feb 2016, 15:24 
Administrator

Quote:
Could you please make it possible to import a twogirlspack to another twogirlspack?...
Show under the Button "Tools".

PostPosted: Thu 4. Feb 2016, 18:13 
Scoreville-User

And: You don't have to merge the packs yourself, the game can do it for you. Let's say you have a pack with girl A and girl B (common scene A-B) and a second pack with girl B and girl C (common scene B-C). As long as girl B in both packs shares the same name and the same ID, the game will merge the packs on loading. To "link" the packs together there are several functions on right-click in the girl list ("Get ID From Girlpack" + "Get All Personal Data From Girlpack").

PostPosted: Fri 5. Feb 2016, 06:43 
Scoreville-User

Thanks Tom! Didn't see that. Tried the old way first - clicking the right button on the list of girls, but it didn't show the import twogirlpacks function.
And Ok I wanna merge literally without duplicating girls, just wanna have them all in one place. Don't wanna scatter them through different packs.

PostPosted: Fri 5. Feb 2016, 06:48 
Scoreville-User

Quote:
And Ok I wanna merge literally without duplicating girls, just wanna have them all in one place. Don't wanna scatter them through different packs.
This is a matter of file size. Packs up to 2 GiB are fine, but if you go higher, you have long wait times on saving packs. Even with an SSD.

PostPosted: Fri 5. Feb 2016, 08:26 
Scoreville-User

Yeah I know, but don't see a big problem there :) Got pretty good PC and SSD so it doesn't take ages. Actually I am thinking of merging as much as possible to one pack. Don't know if it's a actually a good idea or not, but then most of my girls will be in the same pack.

PostPosted: Fri 5. Feb 2016, 17:30 
Scoreville-User

Well, don't expect the same hardware at the "other side", at your pack's users. :) Santa brought me a new 'puter with E6700 and an SSD, very fast on encoding videos. But not all users are that "well-hung". :zahn:

PostPosted: Sun 7. Feb 2016, 06:47 
Scoreville-User

That will prevent them of changing my packs :computer: So that's a win for me :D