can someone please help ! I put girlpacks in girlpack folder but cannot find any girls in game

Moderator: ok666

treelazarus

can someone please help ! I put girlpacks in girlpack folder but cannot find any girls in game

Post by treelazarus »

where are the girls in game ????? HELP Please!!
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: can someone please help ! I put girlpacks in girlpack folder but cannot find any girls in game

Post by ok666 »

You can check several things:
  • If you start the game, does it show the number of girls found on the main window? There is a text below New/Load/User settings/Event settings/Quit buttons.
  • Read the "SV Gamelog.txt" in your Windows' personal folder, maybe it contains error messages caught during game start. You can delete the file, it will be recreated each time you start the game. It will be shorter that way.
  • Use the game's editor to load one of the girlpacks. Take note of the scenes' time + location + special location. There are the main factors for meeting a girl.
treelazarus

Re: can someone please help ! I put girlpacks in girlpack folder but cannot find any girls in game

Post by treelazarus »

sorry to be a noob but can you explain how to load a girlpack into the game with the editor?I cannot figure out how to load them in. I thought you were just supposed to put the girlpack file in girlpack folder and they would be in the game....
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Yes, girlpacks are found by the game if they are inside the game's path or one of its sub-folders. If you did that right you will see the count of loaded girls on the main menu of the game.

There are additional programs beside the game: An editor for single girls (Scoreville.Editor), an editor for threesome packs (Scoreville.TwoGirlsEditor) and a program to show all girls/scenes in list form (Scoreville.Lister). The last program mentioned also checks your user settings against all girlpacks.