Create Girlspack

Moderator: ok666

kzk
Scoreville-User

Create Girlspack

Post by kzk »

How can i create a new girlspack? Cut scenes and import these etc?

I need help about for creating girlspack of Chanel Preston.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Create Girlspack

Post by ok666 »

Basically you cut a video into several clips and add them as "positions" to a "scene" using the game's editor.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Basically, you cut the scene by any video editor, than load files onto the editor, make a sequence, indicate the arousal levels and locations and save it.

By the way, there is a Chanel Preston pack already, she is included in one of my Gygapacks with other girls.
kzk
Scoreville-User

Post by kzk »

Kebaboni wrote:Basically, you cut the scene by any video editor, than load files onto the editor, make a sequence, indicate the arousal levels and locations and save it.

By the way, there is a Chanel Preston pack already, she is included in one of my Gygapacks with other girls.

Hey bro, my favorite womans are, Peta Jensen, Chanel Preston, Capri Cavanni, Maddison Ivy, Aletta Ocean, Anya Olsen, Anna Morna, Sheri Vi, Rachel Roxxx and Holly Michael.

Can you help me to find girlspack which include these womans. ( with best quality HD scenes ) :knuddel:
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

In my packs you can find Peta Jensen, Chanel Preston, Capri Cavanni, Maddison Ivy, Aletta Ocean, Rachel Roxxx. However I do not do HD as it's pretty much pointless as on this engine you cannot go fullscreen, also the packs would weigh 10 times more. All my girlpacks are available through torrent. Check this thread: http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/boa ... ?f=3&t=494
kzk
Scoreville-User

Post by kzk »

Kebaboni wrote:In my packs you can find Peta Jensen, Chanel Preston, Capri Cavanni, Maddison Ivy, Aletta Ocean, Rachel Roxxx. However I do not do HD as it's pretty much pointless as on this engine you cannot go fullscreen, also the packs would weigh 10 times more. All my girlpacks are available through torrent. Check this thread: http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/boa ... ?f=3&t=494
Which torrent i download to get my girls? There are much updated torrents. And i checked last torrent but i didnt find my girls.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Use the latest one. Most of them will be in the Gygapack
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

Hi Kzk,

juste take a look "here"

you'll find some Direct Download Link for Madison Ivy and Peta Jensen.

Have Fun :prost: