Editor/convert girlpack: File copy needed?

Moderator: ok666

ok666
Scoreville-User

Editor/convert girlpack: File copy needed?

Post by ok666 »

Two questions to all girlpack creators: Do you use the "convert girlpack" function to convert all videos to h.264 or h.265? If so, do you need a separate copy as destination file? At the moment the source file name will be used and "_convert" is appended. The next thing I do is to rename this file to the original one. To streamline the work I would rather skip this step.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Re: Editor/convert girlpack: File copy needed?

Post by yoSh »

ok666 wrote: Sat 15. Jul 2017, 14:14 Do you use the "convert girlpack" function to convert all videos to h.264 or h.265?
Not at all :oops:

By the way, just one things ... i have notice, in the EDITOR,
Now the "Enumerate Position Names" is putting "again" some "1" at the end of the position name, the latest EDITOR was much cleaver , by only putting 2..3 or 4

That's a kind a way to SPOIL what can come next ;)
if you saw a .. "Missionary 1" .. you know there'll be a Missionary 2 somewhere :lupe:

Anyway, the new editor is really great for multiple girls, thats really a great work :super:

:prost:
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: Editor/convert girlpack: File copy needed?

Post by Kebaboni »

I for myself never used any of convert functions of Editor itself. I use a combination of Adobe Premier + Alive video converter. I create .mov files and then convert them to .wmv to make the packs lighter.