No group scenes ?

Moderator: ok666

Jiggle
Scoreville-User

No group scenes ?

Post by Jiggle »

Hey guys, don't know if it's normal or not, but I can't find anymore how to do a group scene with the new editor.

Before the last update you had to select the others girl(s) in the window "partner girls", but I can't select any girls anymore. Is that just for me ?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: No group scenes ?

Post by ok666 »

Normal and group scenes are now combined, there is only one list (and one scene editor). If you select a scene in the list you can tick or untick partner girls before adding a new scene. The right-click menu on the scene also contains a function "Change partner girl(s)" to change that later on. Scenes with more than one girl have a darker shade of gray for your convenience.
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

Here is the screen of my editor :

I can't tick/untick the partner girls in the window "partner girl(s)" like I use too. So can't do it either when I use the fonction "change partner girls".

So is this normal, or is it me really missing an obvious thing ?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Unfortunately your screenshot is cut at the bottom.

This is the look if a scene with a single girl is selected:
editor1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Notice the dark gray background color of the first and last scene? They are scenes with more than one girl. This is the look if such a scene is selected:
editor2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

If you untick "Cherie Deville" and run the "Change Partner Girl(s)" function in the right-click menu afterwards, you converted the "Calling in a cock" scene to a normal one.
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

Oh okay, that's were the problem comes from.
But then I do have a problem, my editor is cut at the bottom, no matter how I try, I can't extend the window to have the part where I can tick/untick the girls. It's not that I cut my screenshot, it's like this.

And that's only since the last update. Before that update I could tick/untick exactly like you show it on your screenshot.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

What display resolution do you use? What happens if you enlarge the editor window, or maximize it? You should get 2 different scrollbars, 1 for the scene list and 1 for the editor window:
editor3.png
I see that you have lots of selfies, perhaps that's where the problem comes from. I have to check this out...
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

Of course I've tried all those things before ; yes I do have two scrollbars, you can't see it on my screen but I was on the bottom of the second srollbar, doesn't get further than this.

I also asked myself if the selfies could change something since it's new since the last update, so I tried with a new girlpack without any selfies : I can see only 1 girl. There is a scrollbar in that tiny window though, so I can actually do my group scenes now. But it's not practical at all and weird that my scrollbar doesn't go further down as it should.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Very strange. Initial window size is 1100 by 990 with no scrollbars, but they will appear if you resize. Depending on your desktop you can have lots of screen estate, I usually maximize to 1920 by 1280.
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

I have a small desktop. But at least I found the way even if it's not practical. I'll delete the selfies to reach the partner girls, do my scene et save the scene alone and then load it back in the girlpack with the selfies, better than nothing.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

What resolution do you use? Perhaps that way I can replicate your problem.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Ah, now I see it:
editor4.png
This is the height where the outer scrollbar isn't visible yet. While calculating the heights of all the lists the partner girl list isn't taken into account.
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

So this explains it ; my resolution is 1366x768 and can't use a higher one.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Former minimum height of the scene list was 120 pixels, this is not enough for the partner girl image + list on the left side. If I set this minimum height to 220 pixels, this will be the result (right before the outer vertical scrollbar appears). Is 2 and a half girl enough?
editor5.png
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

Yes totally enough, I can handle the rest with the scrollbar !
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

http://www.fastshare.org/download/SV_Ed_307.zip

2 changes:
  • Scrollbar in selfie list, minimum is 3 elements (made by Tomcat)
  • Larger minimum height in scene list to account for partner image + girl list (made by me)
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

Thanks a lot for the very fast changes, it works perfectly !
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

I left a comment about your screen resolution in the source code, hopefully this avoids further problems. I remember distantly that the initial height calculation was done because of a very small screen, maybe it was even you and your setup. ;)