Scoreville Board

Time to play
It is currently Fri 15. Dec 2017, 08:10

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Editor
PostPosted: Wed 9. Aug 2017, 05:36 
Scoreville-User

Hey guys!

Seems I may have found a bug. Nothing really major but for developing packs it is good to have.
So earlier on I have set the packs to be automatically opened with Editor/Twogirlseditor for particular files and it worked fine.
Now I cannot to set it up like that. One girlpacks open fine, however the twogirlpacks have a problem. So when I try to open with double click a twogirlspack - nothing shows up, it's just blank.
So I thought: 'Ok, let's try to open running Editor and clicking OPEN - opens fine. I thought it gonna be problem with the file extensions, so I re-saved it with the new editor to have the right extension.
However, it is still not working when trying to open with double click - it says (see the log below):
Code:
2017-08-09 08:32:41.766 #### Editor Version GirlPack Editor v2.3.5 started ####
2017-08-09 08:32:43.765 GirlPack Editor v2.3.5
2017-08-09 08:32:43.765 Unknown scene data version (220)
2017-08-09 08:32:43.768    at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.SceneSerializer.Load(BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlSerializer.ReadVersion170(GirlData girl, BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlSerializer.ReadVersion180(GirlData girl, BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlSerializer.Load(BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlPackSerializer.LoadVersion100(GirlPack pack, BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlPackSerializer.Load(String fileName, BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlPackSerializer.Load(String fileName, SerializationMode mode)
   at Scoreville.Editor.MainWindow.DoOpenFile(String loadFileName)
   at Scoreville.Editor.MainWindow.Window_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
   at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
   at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
2017-08-09 08:32:44.647 LocalVideoServer stopping
2017-08-09 08:32:44.648 LocalVideoServer stopped
2017-08-09 08:32:44.653 #### Editor closed ####
2017-08-09 08:34:46.141 #### Editor Version GirlPack Editor v2.3.5 started ####
Take a look into this. Maybe you will find the issue.

K.

Post subject: Re: New Editor
PostPosted: Wed 9. Aug 2017, 08:15 
Administrator

You are sure, you have the right "Scoreville.Shared.dll" from the last release?
Quote:
Unknown scene data version (220)

PostPosted: Wed 9. Aug 2017, 13:49 
Scoreville-User

Hmm... Now it started working when I removed folder with an older version of SV. Seems it may have been causing the problem.

PostPosted: Wed 9. Aug 2017, 15:37 
Scoreville-User

If Windows can't find the executable the file extension (here: *.twogirlspack) is associated with, it will search your hard disk for an executable of the same name. Since you've got an old copy of the TwoGirlsEditor, it started that one.

Re-associate the *.twogirlspack extension with the new Editor and you are good to go.