Bug in twogirlseditor

Moderator: ok666

stheweb
Scoreville-User

Bug in twogirlseditor

Post by stheweb »

If I have 2 cum Scenes for the common Scene the game crashes. I I remoce 1 cum Scene in common scenen the game runs "normal"

Pack is saved normally.

offtopic:

I often use 2 cum Scenes like: Player cums Girl sucks = 2 Scenes

Player cums
relation 6 then Player cums Girl sucks clean :)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Bug in twogirlseditor

Post by ok666 »

stheweb wrote:If I have 2 cum Scenes for the common Scene the game crashes. I I remoce 1 cum Scene in common scenen the game runs "normal"
Please provide more detail: Does the game crash, or the editor? If it's the game, when? Right at the beginning, after showing all the buttons? First cumshot plays? Simultaneous orgasms, so the second cumshot plays? Could you provide the crash report from the game's log file?
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

if both Girls have 100 and the Player is 0 - it doesn´t change to the cum Scenes.

a popup Shows something with no object instances - look sv gamerlog but I don´t have a gamelog (I can´t Play the cum Scenes) - if I remove 1 cum Scene all runs fine like always - I think it has something to do that the game only await´s 1 cum Scene and not two?

sorry for my english
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

OK, I found and fixed it.

For your next bug report you can search for "SV Gamelog.txt". Look in your personal folder, if you still use WinXP it's in "c:\Documents and Settings\_user_\My Documents\".