Bug with two girls - Car wash

Moderator: ok666

stheweb
Scoreville-User

Bug with two girls - Car wash

Post by stheweb »

Is it possible that threesomes with Sex in Car doesn´t work?

I have 2 thressome Scenes with my Girls Natalia and Holly - one at home and one at Car wash.

Changed Systemlanguage to german :)

20:30:59.165 Scanning directories...
20:30:59.190 ...scanning done
20:30:59.190 Loading cache...
20:30:59.360 ...cache done
20:30:59.360 Loading girlpacks...
20:30:59.905 ...girlpacks done
20:30:59.905 Writing cache file...
20:31:00.098 ...cache written
20:31:39.083 Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
20:31:39.118 bei Scoreville.Game.Game.Flirting.FlirtPopup..ctor(GirlData girl, PositionLocation location, TwoGirlsSceneData scene, GirlData girlfriend)
bei Scoreville.Game.Game.Home.PhonebookPopup2.OnClickFlirt(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
bei System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
bei System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
bei System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
bei System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
bei System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Bug with two girls - Car wash

Post by ok666 »

You found the log file, good. :) I can see that you started the scene via phone book, not via city map. This is handled differently by the game. Alas, I can't reproduce your bug. Either it's already gone, or there is something different about your TwoGirlPack.
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

I try to start the Scenes from the game (sex in car)

2 Problems:

1. only one Girl is shown - but it´s a threesome Scene

2. The Flirt Progress is highest it gets and the Girl say´s " I´m not ready for this". Is it Possible that the second Girl is missing and is not ready?
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

short Feedback - I changed the car Scene to Park Scene. No Problems anymore.

SexinCar with threesome seems broken.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

According to the stack trace you tried to start the scene via phone book:
20:31:39.118 bei Scoreville.Game.Game.Flirting.FlirtPopup..ctor(GirlData girl, PositionLocation location, TwoGirlsSceneData scene, GirlData girlfriend)
bei Scoreville.Game.Game.Home.PhonebookPopup2.OnClickFlirt(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
As I said in the other post, Tomcat changed some of the phone book code. I'm not able to confirm your bug (anymore). You could try to get the scene via CityMap, other code will be used that way.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

ok666 wrote:..Tomcat changed some of the phone book code...
:kopschuettel: My last change is from 24.April.2014