DowntownStreet location unavailable

Moderator: ok666

4me4u
Scoreville-User

DowntownStreet location unavailable

Post by 4me4u »

Hi guys!
First I must say that I really like this new format. It adds a more realistic feel and better flow to the whole game-play.

But why can't i have any encounter downtown? I have lots of scenes downtown, both day & night.. Mostly day-scenes though.
But no matter how many times I try downtown (I probably have tried for 15-20 game days now) But nothing happens, all i get is an occasional meeting with a "dirty girl" now and then. But otherwise it's just some random messages and also the message that "there are no girls of interest downtown" Very strange? Does anybody else have the same problem or is it something in my game settings that needs to be corrected?

--

Edit: I think I figured it out. It looks like every girl downtown must have a "green button" right away (just like for the dirty girl/bitch-scene)
Otherwise the message "there are no girls of interest downtown" will appear. In previous releases you could still flirt with the girls downtown, even though you might not had the sufficient relation level for sex with her at that time.

I recently started a new game (since I forgot to back up my saved game-profile before I formatted the hard drive. Probably the only thing i forgot, but quite annoying never the less)
And the majority of the girls downtown in my game doesn't have a "0 or 1" in req. value. But some have though, but they might have been on other places in the game when I tried downtown?

It would be great if you could fix it so you at least still could be able to flirt with the girls no matter of the req.value for the girls downtown. (If that's the problem that is, but I can't come up with anything else?)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: DowntownStreet location unavailable

Post by ok666 »

Well, you found a bug. :floet: There was some code confusion related to cock operation within the last 24 hours. Bitch girl and videos are checked before that, so depending on their chances you will get those.

Fixed, but the next release could take a while. Summer, holidays and all that...
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:Well, you found a bug. :floet: There was some code confusion related to cock operation within the last 24 hours. Bitch girl and videos are checked before that, so depending on their chances you will get those.

Fixed, but the next release could take a while. Summer, holidays and all that...

Well, take your time, and enjoy the summer... It's no hurry at all, It was just bugging me why I couldn't meet any girl down there, but now I know why. That's enough for me. :prost:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Tomcat and me checked Channex' new girl AI twice for all locations. And then a little change related to cock operation came along. :oops: