Buddy scene restrictions.

Moderator: ok666

DirtyPigeon

Buddy scene restrictions.

Post by DirtyPigeon »

Not sure if this really counts as a "bug", but the buddy feature restricts access to girls in solo mode. When you edit a scene in a girlpack to allow the buddy to be present, the scene is then restricted to when you appear with the buddy. I edited one girl to allow the buddy access to all her scenes, and while she showed up as "green" with the buddy present, she was "red" whenever I encountered her solo, although her relationship points could build through interacting with her.

However, once I edited her scenes to have a mix between buddy and solo scenes, she appeared as "green" in all the encounters.

I think it could be useful to explain this in the feature descriptions in the main board.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Buddy scene restrictions.

Post by ok666 »

Well, I thought this self-explanatory? You only have to tag those scenes with "Buddy present" where an additional guy is seen in the scenes. All other scenes remain the same like before. Now, if you are solo and the game randomly selects the scene where the additional guy is present, you can't have sex with the girl. You can only flirt with her and raise the relationship level.
  • Solo, scene with "Buddy present?" = false -> sex possible
  • Solo, scene with "Buddy present?" = true -> no sex, only flirt
  • Buddy with you, scene with "Buddy present?" = false -> sex posssible, but buddy will leave you alone
  • Buddy with you, scene with "Buddy present?" = true -> sex, buddy is present in the scene