Scoreville Board
http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/board/

No Handyman Work when being a Burglar?
http://scoreville.die-links-welt.de/board/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=631
Page 1 of 1

Author:  4me4u [ Fri 1. Jan 2016, 20:57 ]
Post subject:  No Handyman Work when being a Burglar?

A couple of things I noticed, some errors, some others that might not be.

First as the title says. I haven't had any request of Handyman services in the new version when being a Burglar. I even raised the bar to 100% chance, but still, not one call a week later. But as soon I untick the "be a Burglar" option, the Handyman calls started pouring in. (But maybe you guys set that option deliberately?)

Another thing is that I got my car stolen (1% chance, but I still get it nicked from time to time, a bit to often with that low number setting in my opinion, same with the car crash that also is set to 1% But if I set it higher than that, I constantly crash and get it stolen) Anyway, they never? found my car this time. I got a bike from them tho when I was down and asked for it after a week or so... :vogel: So I noticed when i visited the Car Dealer later on (some weeks later) that I all of a sudden could buy a new car. Never seen that before when I got it stolen.

Though as I said... I Don't know if the two above are errors or not?

Further on... I can't buy any furniture for "Garden"

I also called a whore that i had a too low rating relationship with for having sex with on my holiday. But I could still invite her over. But when i did that, I got a "reference not set to an object" error message. (or something similar) Though... I couldn't have any sex with her. (She refused) So that part still worked.

And a last thing. When you're being a burglar and meet a girl with a too low relationship level for having sex with, she still has the "have sex" button, though it's red. It should probably be as it is in Jail or at the Police Station. Red, but unavailable to click on.

Author:  tomcat0815 [ Sat 2. Jan 2016, 10:18 ]
Post subject:  Re: No Handyman Work when being a Burglar?

Quote:
..
First as the title says. I haven't had any request of Handyman services in the new version when being a Burglar. I even raised the bar to 100% chance, but still, not one call a week later. But as soon I untick the "be a Burglar" option, the Handyman calls started pouring in. (But maybe you guys set that option deliberately?)
That is correct, you "work" as a burglar you can't work as handyman and vice versa. But i will disable the options.
Quote:
Another thing is that I got my car stolen (1% chance, but I still get it nicked from time to time, a bit to often with that low number setting in my opinion, same with the car crash that also is set to 1% But if I set it higher than that, I constantly crash and get it stolen) Anyway, they never? found my car this time. I got a bike from them tho when I was down and asked for it after a week or so... :vogel: So I noticed when i visited the Car Dealer later on (some weeks later) that I all of a sudden could buy a new car. Never seen that before when I got it stolen.
The random data also bugging me, so I put some to 0. :floet:
Quote:
Further on... I can't buy any furniture for "Garden"
:bloed: Damm, i forget to update the new furnitures.
http://www.fastshare.org/download/Furniture.rar
Quote:
I also called a whore that i had a too low rating relationship with for having sex with on my holiday. But I could still invite her over. But when i did that, I got a "reference not set to an object" error message. (or something similar) Though... I couldn't have any sex with her. (She refused) So that part still worked.
This is a bug.
Quote:
And a last thing. When you're being a burglar and meet a girl with a too low relationship level for having sex with, she still has the "have sex" button, though it's red. It should probably be as it is in Jail or at the Police Station. Red, but unavailable to click on.
We will change it.

Author:  Arkintoofle [ Sun 3. Jan 2016, 09:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: No Handyman Work when being a Burglar?

Quote:
And a last thing. When you're being a burglar and meet a girl with a too low relationship level for having sex with, she still has the "have sex" button, though it's red. It should probably be as it is in Jail or at the Police Station. Red, but unavailable to click on.
I can click the red buttons when doing police work, and it immediately closes the window, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Author:  4me4u [ Sun 3. Jan 2016, 15:57 ]
Post subject:  Re: No Handyman Work when being a Burglar?

Quote:
:bloed: Damm, i forget to update the new furnitures.
http://www.fastshare.org/download/Furniture.rar

:super:

And thanks for the other answers as well.

Author:  ok666 [ Tue 5. Jan 2016, 09:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: No Handyman Work when being a Burglar?

Quote:
I also called a whore that i had a too low rating relationship with for having sex with on my holiday. But I could still invite her over. But when i did that, I got a "reference not set to an object" error message. (or something similar) Though... I couldn't have any sex with her. (She refused) So that part still worked.
This is now fixed.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/