Ending up at the Hotel Suite instead of Girls Home?

Moderator: ok666

4me4u
Scoreville-User

Ending up at the Hotel Suite instead of Girls Home?

Post by 4me4u »

When I pick up two girl chicks from the Cafe and they have the home location (girls home = true) I instead constantly end up in the Hotel Suite with them, and never to their homes. Must be a bug. The home position setting for the scene can also become totally messed upped that way. I even canceled the hiring of the Hotel Suite. But then I instead get the message "you rent the suite for 24 hours" when I i pick them up from the Cafe. (I think that only happens from the Cafe, but I'm not totally sure?)

I also noticed that if you have threesome-scenes with your current girlfriend. Two girls and/or Buddy, those scenes are no longer available. The only way is to break up with her to get them to work again. Right? Or have I missed an option? If not, then maybe there could be an option to at least also have some two-girl-scene available with your girlfriend. Maybe by phone from her home, if it's not possible any other way.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Ending up at the Hotel Suite instead of Girls Home?

Post by ok666 »

First part/bug: Back in the day "IsGirlHome" was linked directly to the girl. Only single girl scenes were meant to be played at the girl's home, for threesomes and two scenes you had to go to the hotel. Then Tomcat enabled threesomes directly at the girlfriend's home (the second girl visited her, as shown as explanation in the popup dialog). Some time later I moved "IsGirlHome" from the girl data to the scene, so it's part of the threesome scenes, too. Finally, it's time to remove the hotel as destination. Will be done for the next release.

Second part: You can't combine threesome scenes with a girlfriend scene, so threesomes aren't available if you take your girlfriend on a romp. They are available, however, if you call the girl(s) using your phonebook. Remember that your girlfriend will be pissed and leave, if you do that while she is at your home. :grins:
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:First part/bug: Back in the day "IsGirlHome" was linked directly to the girl. Only single girl scenes were meant to be played at the girl's home, for threesomes and two scenes you had to go to the hotel. Then Tomcat enabled threesomes directly at the girlfriend's home (the second girl visited her, as shown as explanation in the popup dialog). Some time later I moved "IsGirlHome" from the girl data to the scene, so it's part of the threesome scenes, too. Finally, it's time to remove the hotel as destination. Will be done for the next release.

Second part: You can't combine threesome scenes with a girlfriend scene, so threesomes aren't available if you take your girlfriend on a romp. They are available, however, if you call the girl(s) using your phonebook. Remember that your girlfriend will be pissed and leave, if you do that while she is at your home. :grins:

Ok, then I don't have to bother with the Home/Hotel scenes-mixed up anymore in the upcoming version. Thx.

And sorry, I explained it badly. I meant threesome scenes that includes your gf is no longer available. Neither with your bud or with another girl. Just wondered if there could be some way around it. Maybe your gf wants more than just "you" at times as well, if those scenes are avaialable for her. Who knows. :zwinker:

And I know that you can both call and go out on the town alone, or with a buddy, without your gf. And I also got her pissed earlier when I was reaching for the phone at home when she was with me, just as you said... :floet:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

4me4u wrote:Ok, then I don't have to bother with the Home/Hotel scenes-mixed up anymore in the upcoming version. Thx.
No mixup, this is intentional at the moment. You are not supposed to go with more than one girl to the girl's home. But several additions to the game (e.g. different home positions during the scene) clash with it.
4me4u wrote:And sorry, I explained it badly. I meant threesome scenes that includes your gf is no longer available. Neither with your bud or with another girl. Just wondered if there could be some way around it. Maybe your gf wants more than just "you" at times as well, if those scenes are avaialable for her. Who knows. :zwinker:
Ah, now I get it: Since all threesomes aren't available if you hit the city together with your girlfriend, even the ones with her are gone. I have to look into this, maybe I can change it.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:No mixup, this is intentional at the moment. You are not supposed to go with more than one girl to the girl's home. But several additions to the game (e.g. different home positions during the scene) clash with it.
Yeah... But since I thought you could, it became a "mess" for me. For instance, Garden scenearios in the Penthouse... Whaaat? But OK, I should'nt have used the term "mixed up"
ok666 wrote:Ah, now I get it: Since all threesomes aren't available if you hit the city together with your girlfriend, even the ones with her are gone. I have to look into this, maybe I can change it.
Maybe as I said in the first post, if those scenes are available for her, they could be activated from phone at her place. Just an Idea. :idee:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

I did some tests today, with only one twogirlspack containing the girlfriend:
  • Scenes are available from within the phonebook.
  • She is available alone or as part of a threesome, if you visit the city without her. Her dayly routine (work, fun, sleep) is still simulated.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:I did some tests today, with only one twogirlspack containing the girlfriend:
  • Scenes are available from within the phonebook.
  • She is available alone or as part of a threesome, if you visit the city without her. Her dayly routine (work, fun, sleep) is still simulated.

Cool. Then I just gotta find a new girlfriend with two-girl scenes, etc... until the new version is dropped. Cause my previous one broke up with me. :werfen: :dance:

You guys close to drop a new release of the game? (Just wondering if there's any meaning for me to sort out some of my girlpacks, or if I should wait)
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

4me4u wrote:
ok666 wrote:..

You guys close to drop a new release of the game?...
Next weekend the new release goes up. :winken:
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

tomcat0815 wrote:Next weekend the new release goes up. :winken:
:super: