Scoreville Board

Time to play
It is currently Mon 22. Oct 2018, 06:15

All times are UTC

Post subject: No Handyman work offers.
PostPosted: Sun 1. Jan 2017, 19:44 
Scoreville-User

Anyone else having problem with getting the handyman work-scenes in the new version?

I've played aprox 1,5 virtual month (I'm now in the middle of January) without getting a single job offer. And no, I've not been a burglar all the time, since that atleast in the previous version locked out the handyman opportunity. I even tried to raise the percentage propability to around 90% just to see, without getting a call. Although, now I set it back to around 20-25%. Which previously was well enough for getting a call now and then for a job-offer.

I've gone through a bunch of calendar-events during that span though. But I don't think the events cancel out the handyman work either.
Anyway I was also unable to get some two-girl scenes during the events. But, single home-scenes seem to work.
Unlucky I guess.

Only other thing I done is to set the broken furniture percentage to 0, since they broke like 3-5 times / week otherwise, and that was too annoying after a while. But why should that clash with the handyman scenes? Oh well...

I get phone calls from girls to my home though. It's just the handyman work-offers that I don't get.

But I don't know if it's a bug or not, so...?

PostPosted: Mon 2. Jan 2017, 07:10 
Scoreville-User

Dumb question: You DID answer the handyman advertisement?

PostPosted: Mon 2. Jan 2017, 13:07 
Scoreville-User

Quote:
Dumb question: You DID answer the handyman advertisement?

Hahaha.. please delete this thread. I completly forgot that part. Total brain freeze. I guess it was too long ago I previously played the game. Sorry to take up your space with this idiotic question. :ohno

:bloed:

PostPosted: Mon 2. Jan 2017, 14:09 
Scoreville-User

Well well... I did change the code during city transition and added the wedding girls, so something could have gone wrong. But since I checked the part several times and saw the handyman message pop up, I had to ask the dumb question above. :winken: