TwoGirlsEditor: Can't load common scene into other girl pairings

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by Kebaboni »

Hey guys!
So I got this thing in the editor that could be upgraded. As I discussed earlier about the twogirlscenes when there are 3 or more girls and some of them are in my list and I would like to make possible to access at any combination. However the problem I faced is when I save a scene and then try to load it with another girl, the names don't change and it actually loads the existing scene, not like a new one. For example. I got a scene with Riley Reid, Nikki Benz and Anna Bell Peaks. I save the scene as Riley Reid x Anna Bell Peaks, but I would like to make it possible to be accessed with Riley Reid x Nikki Benz or Nikki Benz x Anna Bell Peaks combination. But the thing is when I load a pack of Riley Reid x Anna Bell Peaks on Riley Reid x Nikki Benz it is still the same Riley Reid x Anna Bell Peaks. And instead of changing just the numbers in editor, I have to do everything from the beginning. So maybe you could look in to this and be able to change? Because when I load it just opens the scene that's already in the pack and does not add it as new. And if I make changes the previous scene modifies too.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by ok666 »

Confirmed. I'll take a look at this.
ok666
Scoreville-User

TwoGirlsEditor: Can't load common scene into other girl pairings

Post by ok666 »

OK, changed it. You have to be very careful now, as to the selected girls: After loading the scene both girls are always changed to the ones you marked in the editor, regardless of the girls stored in the file. If you saved the scene as "A & B" and mark B as first and A as second girl, all relationships are swapped.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: TwoGirlsEditor: Can't load common scene into other girl pairings

Post by Kebaboni »

Thanks OK! Much appreciated! :)