Common scene creation bug

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Common scene creation bug

Post by Kebaboni »

Hey guys! I have created one TwoGirls pack before, but that time I just remade the one I downloaded, but I did it because I faced one problem and that problem still occurs. When I start to create TwoGirls pack and add a common scene the editor doesn't add it to the list and it disappears, so I can't create a fresh new twogirlpack and when I remake an old one ofcourse the IDs duplicate. Any help on this?

P.S. I can't even import a common scene
tomcat0815
Administrator

Re: Common scene creation bug

Post by tomcat0815 »

Ok, this is a bug.
This was fixed with the next version.

For edit a old gilrpack: Selected the firstgirl and put the right mouse button to set a new ID for the girl. Same this for the second girl too.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Yeah, pretty much solved that myself remaking other twogirlpacks :) But it's nice to be a help in bug fixing :) If anything comes up, gonna report ;)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Kebaboni wrote:But it's nice to be a help in bug fixing :)
No doubt about that. We developers won't run into every possible scenario, that's where the user base comes in.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

I solved it by creating a new two girl packs in an old editor (v 1.1.7) and when I was done with the creation, I could edit it in the new 1.2.0 version. Some extra work, though not much, and it works.