New version

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

New version

Post by Kebaboni »

So I checked the new version. Liked the changes with airport and vacation.
Just wanted to sort some new things out.
AirplaneWork is understandable, but I wanted to know where does Airplane prompt out if there is a scene? It's when you choose to fly to Caribbean or Alps?
Sailing in Caribbean: does it prompt out the same girls that belong to Yacht location or not? Because I didn't get any, but if it doesn't I think it should.
And a suggestion: You should be able to leave vacation whenever you like, not only after 7 days :)
That's it for now, if I notice anything else, gonna let you know ;)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: New version

Post by ok666 »

Kebaboni wrote:but I wanted to know where does Airplane prompt out if there is a scene? It's when you choose to fly to Caribbean or Alps?
Yes, it's a random event while flying to your vacation. You can set the probability in the options.
Kebaboni wrote:Sailing in Caribbean: does it prompt out the same girls that belong to Yacht location or not? Because I didn't get any, but if it doesn't I think it should.
Yes, same as at home on the yacht. There is only one new location on vacation, it's Skiing. Nightclub girls will be the same, except if you specify a special location.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:..
Sailing in Caribbean: does it prompt out the same girls that belong to Yacht location or not? Because I didn't get any, but if it doesn't I think it should...
Sailing as the same as Yacht and Swiming or Relax as the same as Beach in caribbean.
SpecialLocation HolidayBar or HolidayNightclub works both in Tropical or Winter.
I did not want to make a lot of new locations only for vacation.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

I don't say new locations are needed, it's good they are the same. But somehow I didn't get any girls while sailing in Caribbean... Gonna test that more.
By the way, Tom, could you increase the max required arousal in editor with the next version? It would be nice to have at least maximum of 80.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:.. I didn't get any girls while sailing in Caribbean... Gonna test that more.
http://www.scoreville.net => Girlpacks => Alexis Brill
By the way, Tom, could you increase the max required arousal in editor with the next version? It would be nice to have at least maximum of 80.
Sorry, this is passed me. I'll do.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:..
And a suggestion: You should be able to leave vacation whenever you like, not only after 7 days :)...
Not whenever you like, but after the third day. And the money it doesn't return even. :zwinker:
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Somehow I get "Fly home" button only after 7 days :D and does the money matter when you have millions in your account? :D
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Looks good, glad you liked my idea. Haven't tried the game out to much tho, been busy (when i had free time) to build new scenes for the new locations. But I at least noticed when I tried the "ski downhill location" with a two girl-scene, that the "star background" was back. Would look cooler/better with some winter background instead, but it's no biggie. Will try to test the game out more further on...

Noticed also that you didn't named if the Jail bug is fixed or not? Oh, well I guess I will find out...

The game is getting improved for each new version, impressed! :prost:
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

4me4u wrote:..
Noticed also that you didn't named if the Jail bug is fixed or not? Oh, well I guess I will find out...
Is fixed. I forget this in the VersionText. :ohno
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

tomcat0815 wrote:
4me4u wrote:..
Is fixed. I forget this in the VersionText. :ohno

No sweat... The main thing is that it's fixed. Nice. :super:
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

4me4u wrote:L.. But I at least noticed when I tried the "ski downhill location" with a two girl-scene, that the "star background" was back. Would look cooler/better with some winter background instead, but it's no biggie...
Is fixed and comes in the next version.