School

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

School

Post by Kebaboni »

I would strongly recommend to separate SchoolWork from School. Because it doesn't make sense when you work and the scene pops out and you are a student and vice versa - when you are a student but scene is like you are a teacher. And maybe you could make that after 50 Wisdom you can go learn at School, just after a lesson your Wisdom does not increase.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: School

Post by ok666 »

Certainly possible. As to the girl AI: Leave the activity at "work"? This is and was OK if the girl is a teacher, but not if she is a student. One could argue that a student has to "work" (= learn) in school, it's not "fun" or "relax".
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

For Girl AI definitely it should be work, but for player study and work as a teacher should definitely be separated as School and School Work. Same as Hospital/Cafe/Bar etc.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Do you need a separate rating? Like: Fellow students are easy to get, teachers... not so much?
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Mostly it is so already because the rating of teachers are higher than students. At least in my girlpacks that I create. But it could be so. But it's not necessary I think.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Well, I thought about it further: The player can meet either students or teachers if he is learning or teaching at school. No way to distinguish. So I won't add new ratings.