Few new suggestions

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by Kebaboni »

Suggestion#35: In editor where is the age of a girl, it could be not age, but the year of the birth and it would change automatically during the years, cuz sometimes when I upgrade the pack and check how old the girl is she is a year or two older :)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Nah, because the girl's age in the scenes doesn't change. If someone creates vintage packs, would you rather see the proper age fitting to the scene or the real age in the 50's or 60's or 70's?
The Stig
Scoreville-User

Post by The Stig »

Hello,
I have a few suggestions.
1. In the "Girl Pack Editor" add option Save and Import "Girl Phrases".
2. Add the ability to purchase land and build houses with projects,and projects to add to the "Scoreville Furniture Editor".
Is it possible?
Sorry for my english. It comes from translate.
lubainlove
Scoreville-User

Post by lubainlove »

Is it possible to add in the editor an option gender checkbox to choose if we want to play a loop on video?

Thanks
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

lubainlove wrote:Is it possible to add in the editor an option gender checkbox to choose if we want to play a loop on video?
Sorry, not gonna happen. The same reason as why you can only fast forward a movie, not backward: You have to "pay" for the position in form of player power. If you want to see it again you have to click again, with the risk of being unable to satisfy the girl.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

The Stig wrote:Hello,
I have a few suggestions.
1. In the "Girl Pack Editor" add option Save and Import "Girl Phrases"...
In both editors i created this. It comes in the next version.
lubainlove
Scoreville-User

Post by lubainlove »

ok666 wrote:
lubainlove wrote:Is it possible to add in the editor an option gender checkbox to choose if we want to play a loop on video?
Sorry, not gonna happen. The same reason as why you can only fast forward a movie, not backward: You have to "pay" for the position in form of player power. If you want to see it again you have to click again, with the risk of being unable to satisfy the girl.
Ok, thank you but, for example, the SexChat scenes are played with a loop which is fine for most scenes but not for scenes like "Remove Panties" for example. Always for the SexChat scenes, the "Play How Many Times" does not work. Thanks.
The Stig
Scoreville-User

Post by The Stig »

tomcat0815 wrote:
The Stig wrote: 1. In the "Girl Pack Editor" add option Save and Import "Girl Phrases"...
In both editors i created this. It comes in the next version.
Thank you. :super:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

lubainlove wrote: Ok, thank you but, for example, the SexChat scenes are played with a loop which is fine for most scenes but not for scenes like "Remove Panties" for example. Always for the SexChat scenes, the "Play How Many Times" does not work. Thanks.
This will be changed for the next release: Play count will no longer activate the pay button after x times, you can only watch the position the specified number of times (either by clicking the button or by looping).
The Stig
Scoreville-User

Post by The Stig »

Was that a possibility in Scene editor add option telephone? (Create scenes phone only).
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

The Stig wrote:Was that a possibility in Scene editor add option telephone? (Create scenes phone only).
Can you explain in more detail as well? I do not understand the meaning.
The Stig
Scoreville-User

Post by The Stig »

- In the "Scene Editor" add option phone or Location.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

You first have to meet the girl to get her phone number. Have you considered that?
dustmetal
Scoreville-User

Post by dustmetal »

hi

May i suggest something for the twogirlpack editor

theres is no possibility to make scene between 2 girl of the same list (for exemple 2 girl in First girl list)

maybe it will be better if there is just one list is'n it ?
A thanks is always appriciate !
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

This was approached twice already and it is not yet possible.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Suggestion

For a new feature you could maybe create a Golf facility that's open during daytime all the days of the week. Where you first have to pay membership (monthly?) And where you could either play for a couple of hours and improve your strengths and skills. And when you have enough "Golf-credits" you could also work as an instructor and make some money. And obviously you should also have the opportunity to meet some girls while you're at it and have some fun with them in an outdoor location of sort/on the course (for the few available scenes there is). Could even be a daily open bar at the same place. (which could work as the previous bar location)

@ShenTen /
I noticed the same problem with remembering which scenes i already had "played" I ended up with a notepad where i fill in the the girl, and adding the scene in question after each time, with an understandable abbreviation. So far it's the only way to keep track of all the scenes for me. Especially when they constantly increases. Just a simple suggestion until a tracking-feature of the girls/scenes is made available.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Problem is, only the threesome scenes have an internal ID which can be used to keep track of playing. We could introduce such an ID for single girl scenes, but then you'd have to save each and every girlpack you already got to get one.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:Problem is, only the threesome scenes have an internal ID which can be used to keep track of playing. We could introduce such an ID for single girl scenes, but then you'd have to save each and every girlpack you already got to get one.
Sure, go for it,.. I can always re-save my packages over time.
Any sort of a tracking-id of the girls/scenes is welcomed.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Suggestion#36: It's more of a technical, but still. It is already integrated in some places such as Holidays, when at some places there is a bulb. When it's green it indicates that there are girls at that place and the amount of girls is written, when it's red there are none. So I suggest to put this bulb in other places too like Cafe and especially HotelBar (sometimes it takes a lot of time to test that location, the bulb would help a lot :)) And another thing for the HotelBar, even if there is no girls at the place, when you search the time should still count and it still should add 15 mins I think, cuz now it doesnt...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Suggestion#37: As we have martial arts trainer and ability to learn how to fight, you could add a ring for sparing or fight or tournaments or whatever - it could be a place to earn money and meet some girls (as there are numerous scenes that involve girls and fighting rings and i think it could be a nice addition :))