Few new suggestions

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by Kebaboni »

Suggestion#38: Put an option in settings to turn off school holidays or we could choose to set how long can they be, as it interferes with testing when it comes to holidays, sometimes they take too long, have to skip a lot of time.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

If it's just for testing you could keep characters in several game states: On vacation, during school holidays, car was stolen, working as a gigolo...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Suggestion#39: So I tested the new feature Buddy. So some insights on that. I am glad you made this option, but I think it needs some further development.
I think there should be a simplified version of twogirlseditor, the the regular editor, just when you choose that Buddy is present for the scene some bonus options open up, as with some scenes or changes like in SexChat. So first of all i suggest when you Call a Buddy you can choose Black Buddy or White Buddy. Second of all I think Buddy should have his own Arousal meter (as the second girl has in twogirls editor) and a separate Cum Position, so you don't have to put a scene of both coming in one position as it may become a long clip or try to trick the editor with two cum scenes that goes one after each other with different requirements for relationship as I always did for regular scenes. And one more thing I noticed, that sometimes while driving around with Buddy he disappears (so if he leaves, there should be maybe a prompt message that would say that) and when I find the girl and take her home "with buddy" I get solo scenes.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Kebaboni wrote:Suggestion#39: So I tested the new feature Buddy. So some insights on that. I am glad you made this option, but I think it needs some further development.
I think there should be a simplified version of twogirlseditor, the the regular editor, just when you choose that Buddy is present for the scene some bonus options open up, as with some scenes or changes like in SexChat. So first of all i suggest when you Call a Buddy you can choose Black Buddy or White Buddy. Second of all I think Buddy should have his own Arousal meter (as the second girl has in twogirls editor) and a separate Cum Position, so you don't have to put a scene of both coming in one position as it may become a long clip or try to trick the editor with two cum scenes that goes one after each other with different requirements for relationship as I always did for regular scenes.
We will discuss this internally. IMHO we don't need another editor, two is more than enough. Right now much code is duplicated for both of them. We'll have to find a compromize.
Kebaboni wrote:And one more thing I noticed, that sometimes while driving around with Buddy he disappears (so if he leaves, there should be maybe a prompt message that would say that) and when I find the girl and take her home "with buddy" I get solo scenes.
Please take a closer look at the situation where he leaves. The following is coded at the moment:
  • You flirt with a girl, but the selected scene is without buddy. So you alone get the score.
  • You drive around the city and go home, to the hotel or to your girlfriend's home.
  • After the sex scene with your buddy.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

New separate editor wouldn't work properly as it's only for one or two scenes, so it should be integrated somehow in the old editors.
And about the Buddy, it would be cool to get a notice like "Your Buddy left you". As I thought he stays with you until you get the scene and to get the scene with him is 100%. Or maybe when you take girl home a question like taking Buddy out would prompt "Can I come with you?".
moonkee

Post by moonkee »

My computer died with about 40 girlpacks on it. Can anybody load a combination pack with Game AND girlpacks, or a girlpack bundle to same some time (downloading 1 at a time with between 30 minutes to 3 hours a piece is SLIGHTLY time consuming). Thanks (btw, playing as white character)
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

There is a torrent file I am seeding with all my girlpacks. I think you will be able to find a lot of them there and download them all. And game doesn't weight that much. Download it from the page :)
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Edited:

Maybe you could put a marker on the scenes that includes your "buddy" like the tattoo pic for instance. So you don't have to guess if the scenes includes him or not. And if you choose a scene that doesn't include your buddy, then he will leave.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

4me4u wrote:Maybe you could put a marker on the scenes that includes your "buddy" like the tattoo pic for instance. So you don't have to guess if the scenes includes him or not.
So, no more surprise, if the scene is with buddy or without?
4me4u wrote:And if you choose a scene that doesn't include your buddy, then he will leave.
That is already implemented.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:So, no more surprise, if the scene is with buddy or without?
Do you really need that? Wouldn't be easier to have the choice to choose if you would like a scene where he's in or not. But maybe just me that think that would be more convenient when you call him up?
ok666 wrote:That is already implemented.
Really? Cause I picked a "normal scene" And while I was "right in it" it still stood at the bottom your buddy is with you So it didn't looked to me that he left?
[Downtown/Day] was the scene if you would like to check for any errors.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

4me4u wrote:Really? Cause I picked a "normal scene" And while I was "right in it" it still stood at the bottom your buddy is with you So it didn't looked to me that he left?
[Downtown/Day] was the scene if you would like to check for any errors.
Well, yes. Since you can abort flirting and stay at the location your buddy will leave the moment you reach home.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:Well, yes. Since you can abort flirting and stay at the location your buddy will leave the moment you reach home.
Ah OK. Well... I was just a bit confused to see that he was with me during the sex scene (the text at the bottom) thought he would have left right away when the scene started. But OK, now I see what you mean.
ok666 wrote:So, no more surprise, if the scene is with buddy or without?
Maybe you could at least have it as an optional feature in the settings if you would like to see which scenes include your buddy or not? If it's not too tricky to sort out? Then, each person could decide for themselves if they want that info shown or not.
But, just a suggestion...
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

I was just trying to understand your reasoning. ;) Anyway, this ship has sailed. Since 2015-07-26 there is an icon next to tattoo/phone to indicate a buddy scene.
Golden11
Scoreville-User

Post by Golden11 »

hello
i liked your game and i enjoyed it :super2:
i have 2 suggestions
1-when girl calls you . it is always gets you first scene . my suggest is to randomize it
2-when you have a gf . scenes with gf are home scenes only . my suggest is to add option at settings to enable that all outside scenes can be played when my gf offer sex .
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:I was just trying to understand your reasoning. ;) Anyway, this ship has sailed. Since 2015-07-26 there is an icon next to tattoo/phone to indicate a buddy scene.
:super:

Btw... been a bit busy with other things, so I don't had the time to hang around that much. So that's why the late reply.
Golden11
Scoreville-User

Post by Golden11 »

hi
i would like to suggest to randomize scene or choose scene when a girl calls you .
DirtyPigeon

Post by DirtyPigeon »

Is there a way we could change the script that plays during a sex scene? I noticed you can edit the AIML files for talking to a girl beforehand, and you can customize her lines in the girlpack, but it would be nice to edit the fuck talk :) Thanks!
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Golden11 wrote:hi
i would like to suggest to randomize scene or choose scene when a girl calls you .
It comes in the next version.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

DirtyPigeon wrote:Is there a way we could change the script that plays during a sex scene? I noticed you can edit the AIML files for talking to a girl beforehand, and you can customize her lines in the girlpack, but it would be nice to edit the fuck talk :) Thanks!
We will see what we can do.
aps
Scoreville-User

Post by aps »

Kebaboni wrote:
tomcat0815 wrote:
Kebaboni wrote:..And of course I wanna suggest the separate Dream location (repeating myself, but I didn't get any feedback on that).
There is a Dirty-Dream-Option in the settings. Allways by sleep you can have a dirty dream. I find, that is enought.
Yeah, but it's a random video from all the girls and when having a dream it's not so interesting to watch it as you may have seen it.
And because there is no penalty I skip it all the time. But having a Dream Location would add some unique videos players can ONLY see while having a Dream.
And as I said earlier this Dream location could be even girls solo masturbation scenes, so I think it would be a really nice addition to the game.
Doesn't anyone agree with me? :(
Not to mention lesbian scenes.