Scoreville Board

Time to play
It is currently Mon 16. Jul 2018, 08:57

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1015 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sat 3. Oct 2015, 02:26 
Here's an idea...I'm not sure how we'd visualize it, but cuckolding is a very popular porn genre. I wonder if there's a way to show a girlfriend scene (should be when the girl is a girlfriend) fucking a guy - maybe your buddy? - without you getting any points. Maybe it's like a girl masturbating alone or something, and it displays a pleasure bar only for her.

Some possible realistic scenarios...a) you visit her at home, only to find her fucking your buddy. b) she calls you, and you end up watching her with your buddy. c) you go to an orgy? d) you go home or to your hotel, and she's there fucking your buddy.

Thoughts?? It's making me hard :computer:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sat 3. Oct 2015, 06:23 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 21. Jul 2014, 07:26
Posts: 467
That's a nice idea, as it can involve lesbian scenes too, like visiting your girlfriend only to watch, like you can be getting some arousal but you can never cum.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sat 3. Oct 2015, 17:16 
And if the girl could have her own cuckolding scripts so she could tease you while she's fucking somebody else... :mrgreen:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Thu 8. Oct 2015, 14:24 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Fri 22. Nov 2013, 18:21
Posts: 129
Yo... Here's a couple of new suggestions.

1. A function to add that a position could be played as many times you desire, but as soon you choose a later one, that previous position should be blacked-out. For instance if there is a "clothed position" you might want to use more than just once, or something similar, but later on, it would be weird to go back to that one. Instead of just play it once and then have it unavailable.

2. Make it possible to take your buddy with you on Holiday. As it is now, I've a couple of threesome ski-scenes that I can't reach atm, just for an example.

3. When you call your buddy to your home and then hit the town, it feels unecessary that he must ask if he can join you, otherwise, why did you call him? So maybe you could remove that particular feature.

4. Bigger window for the dream-sequence or an option to at least make it bigger.


And a question, works the buddy-feature at all locations? Bitch, Handyman, Hospital, etc...?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Thu 8. Oct 2015, 15:44 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 15:16
Posts: 2375
Location: Germany
Quote:
1. A function to add that a position could be played as many times you desire, but as soon you choose a later one, that previous position should be blacked-out. For instance if there is a "clothed position" you might want to use more than just once, or something similar, but later on, it would be weird to go back to that one. Instead of just play it once and then have it unavailable.
Yes, this is a thing we already discussed internally. Could be problematic if the "entry position" with no/minimal required arousal is disabled.
Quote:
2. Make it possible to take your buddy with you on Holiday. As it is now, I've a couple of threesome ski-scenes that I can't reach atm, just for an example.
Noted. This would raise the price for the flight ticket. Significantly. :zahn:
Quote:
3. When you call your buddy to your home and then hit the town, it feels unecessary that he must ask if he can join you, otherwise, why did you call him? So maybe you could remove that particular feature.
Well, you could need him only for the whore scenes. :) Taking your gf or your buddy with you is programmed alike at the moment.
Quote:
4. Bigger window for the dream-sequence or an option to at least make it bigger.
Noted.
Quote:
And a question, works the buddy-feature at all locations? Bitch, Handyman, Hospital, etc...?
It should. Randomly selecting a scene gets the "buddy with you" flag as input parameter, for any location. That's the reason you can now take your gf to all locations, too. Gf and buddy share code, see above.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Fri 9. Oct 2015, 05:39 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 21. Jul 2014, 07:26
Posts: 467
Another thing I noted, when you go fullscreen the info bar pops on top and it blocks part of the video and position buttons. It disappears when you click on screen, but is it possible to make it always run in the background? Or at least an option in the settings to remove it?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Fri 9. Oct 2015, 09:39 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Fri 22. Nov 2013, 18:21
Posts: 129
Quote:
Yes, this is a thing we already discussed internally. Could be problematic if the "entry position" with no/minimal required arousal is disabled.
Really? I thought it could be in the same procedure as for the positions you just use once or a limited amount of times. But instead now the position first gets unavailable when you choose a later one.
Quote:
Noted. This would raise the price for the flight ticket. Significantly. :zahn:
Great, and yeah, sure it could be way more costly, but money is not really a problem anyway so... :zwinker:
Quote:
Well, you could need him only for the whore scenes. :) Taking your gf or your buddy with you is programmed alike at the moment.
OK, didn't think of that scenario. Well, it wasn't a big problem. Just sort of mildly annoying.
Quote:
4. Bigger window for the dream-sequence or an option to at least make it bigger.
Quote:
Noted.
:super:
Quote:
It should. Randomly selecting a scene gets the "buddy with you" flag as input parameter, for any location. That's the reason you can now take your gf to all locations, too. Gf and buddy share code, see above.
OK, I just wondered for instance when my buddy was with me if I/we would get a call to do any Handyman-work, or if a threesome-Bitch scene would appear downtown. If that was in the game's "dna" so to speak. But good to know that is then. :super:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Fri 9. Oct 2015, 17:14 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 15:16
Posts: 2375
Location: Germany
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, this is a thing we already discussed internally. Could be problematic if the "entry position" with no/minimal required arousal is disabled.
Really? I thought it could be in the same procedure as for the positions you just use once or a limited amount of times. But instead now the position first gets unavailable when you choose a later one.
I don't know if you understood me. Let's say you hit the position which deactivates all previous ones. Now, if you click onto a position the girl is not ready for she loses arousal. If you fall below the threshold needed for the first enabled position you can't continue.
Quote:
Quote:
Noted. This would raise the price for the flight ticket. Significantly. :zahn:
Great, and yeah, sure it could be way more costly, but money is not really a problem anyway so... :zwinker:
But you go on holiday only with either the gf _or_ the buddy, right?
Quote:
4. Bigger window for the dream-sequence or an option to at least make it bigger.
Quote:
Noted.
:super:
Only noted, not decided yet. :)
Quote:
Quote:
It should. Randomly selecting a scene gets the "buddy with you" flag as input parameter, for any location. That's the reason you can now take your gf to all locations, too. Gf and buddy share code, see above.
OK, I just wondered for instance when my buddy was with me if I/we would get a call to do any Handyman-work, or if a threesome-Bitch scene would appear downtown. If that was in the game's "dna" so to speak. But good to know that is then. :super:
Your buddy will only leave if you reach your or your gf's home, so he "waits around the corner" if you get a police scene alone or joins in, if it's a buddy scene.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Fri 9. Oct 2015, 17:23 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 15:16
Posts: 2375
Location: Germany
Quote:
Another thing I noted, when you go fullscreen the info bar pops on top and it blocks part of the video and position buttons. It disappears when you click on screen, but is it possible to make it always run in the background? Or at least an option in the settings to remove it?
Bad idea: Sometimes there is important info there. Tomcat moved nearly all the message texts into the new info bar, but IMHO some have to come back as popups "right in your face". For instance if your sex ends badly, or your car is not good enough for the girl.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Fri 9. Oct 2015, 19:24 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue 1. Oct 2013, 17:23
Posts: 1942
Location: Germany
Quote:
Quote:
Another thing I noted, when you go fullscreen the info bar pops on top and it blocks part of the video and position buttons. It disappears when you click on screen, but is it possible to make it always run in the background? Or at least an option in the settings to remove it?
Bad idea: Sometimes there is important info there. Tomcat moved nearly all the message texts into the new info bar, but IMHO some have to come back as popups "right in your face". For instance if your sex ends badly, or your car is not good enough for the girl.
I show on the code and i have a idea: For new infos the InfoBar is visible in Fullscreen, after then the InfoBar goes hidden.

_________________
Sorry for my english. It comes from google translate.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Mon 12. Oct 2015, 11:45 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Fri 22. Nov 2013, 18:21
Posts: 129
Quote:
I don't know if you understood me. Let's say you hit the position which deactivates all previous ones. Now, if you click onto a position the girl is not ready for she loses arousal. If you fall below the threshold needed for the first enabled position you can't continue.
Yes, I understood you, but it's the same now if she loose out of lust, if you had activated the option of playing the position just once, or maybe limited times. If she needed to be more aroused for the later positions. Only thing to do then is to abort and lose some powers. Sort of, better luck next time...
Quote:
But you go on holiday only with either the gf _or_ the buddy, right?
Yep. That's the idea.
Quote:
4. Bigger window for the dream-sequence or an option to at least make it bigger.
Quote:
Noted.
:super:
Quote:
Only noted, not decided yet. :)
Noted.
Quote:
Your buddy will only leave if you reach your or your gf's home, so he "waits around the corner" if you get a police scene alone or joins in, if it's a buddy scene.
OK.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Mon 12. Oct 2015, 15:46 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 15:16
Posts: 2375
Location: Germany
Quote:
Yes, I understood you, but it's the same now if she loose out of lust, if you had activated the option of playing the position just once, or maybe limited times. If she needed to be more aroused for the later positions. Only thing to do then is to abort and lose some powers. Sort of, better luck next time...
Let's see how this plays out. This (now implemented) feature was one of my weekend "missions". :)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Tue 13. Oct 2015, 13:01 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Fri 22. Nov 2013, 18:21
Posts: 129
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, I understood you, but it's the same now if she loose out of lust, if you had activated the option of playing the position just once, or maybe limited times. If she needed to be more aroused for the later positions. Only thing to do then is to abort and lose some powers. Sort of, better luck next time...
Let's see how this plays out. This (now implemented) feature was one of my weekend "missions". :)

Cool. :super: Glad you liked it and also had the same sort of idea in mind. Best of luck with all the work.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sat 31. Oct 2015, 08:15 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 15:16
Posts: 2375
Location: Germany
The release we are working on will focus mainly on the tools. Now is your chance to suggest changes or new features for the editors and lister. :)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sun 1. Nov 2015, 18:57 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Fri 22. Nov 2013, 18:21
Posts: 129
Quote:
The release we are working on will focus mainly on the tools. Now is your chance to suggest changes or new features for the editors and lister. :)
Editor you say. Well maybe you could add "Garden" to the home position location and for Handyman as well then. I've lots of scenes that would fit in to that description/location.
Another thing is when you don't have a special home location for a home-scene, but a special home position location and go on a holiday, and pick someone up from the bar or the nightclub. The home position location doesn't match with the scene that's playing, since you're always at your hotel room. Maybe you could try to add some toilet or pool-background if that's the choice, and so on, even when you're on the holiday for the home scenes that requires it?

And maybe a Double Dong (to the toy-list) for all my girls that like to start on their own first.... or even use it later on.

And while you're at it, maybe also add a Sex Club to the game itself where we could add all the fetish-stuff and other kinky scenes that doesn't really fit in other locations.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sun 1. Nov 2015, 19:15 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 15:16
Posts: 2375
Location: Germany
The things you describe are game related stuff, they are not tools. I was hoping for some hints to improve the editors itself.

Otherwise, noted.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sun 1. Nov 2015, 20:26 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Fri 22. Nov 2013, 18:21
Posts: 129
Quote:
The things you describe are game related stuff, they are not tools. I was hoping for some hints to improve the editors itself.

Otherwise, noted.
Ha ha ha... You're right. Not directly editor related. :vogel:
But you got some more game-suggestions never the less. :zwinker:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sat 7. Nov 2015, 13:52 
Offline
Scoreville-User

Joined: Tue 20. May 2014, 15:24
Posts: 110
Location: France
Hi,
i just noticed one things

While importing positions with "multiselect files", i can grab all my files even 'MKV' ones.
but on "cumshot" position when you choose "ADD position" MKV files aren't available ;)

Else..... the Editor is already pretty cool, and works really fines :respekt:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sat 7. Nov 2015, 14:32 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue 1. Oct 2013, 17:23
Posts: 1942
Location: Germany
Quote:
..
While importing positions with "multiselect files", i can grab all my files even 'MKV' ones.
but on "cumshot" position when you choose "ADD position" MKV files aren't available ;)...
I notice that and i will fix it. Thanks :super:

_________________
Sorry for my english. It comes from google translate.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Few new suggestions
PostPosted: Sun 8. Nov 2015, 07:04 
Offline
Scoreville-User
User avatar

Joined: Mon 21. Jul 2014, 07:26
Posts: 467
Btw, why .mov files aren't available for the positions? Can you make them available?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1015 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited