Few new suggestions

Moderator: ok666

ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by ok666 »

Aren't *.MOV Quicktime files? A rather unusual format...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

yeah they are, but it's a good format for exporting. It has a good quality-size ratio. Now I export original to .mov and convert to .wmv so the editor would recognize, but if I could use .mov it would make my work easier.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

For the moment you can rename all your files to whatever extension you like. VLC doesn't need the (correct) extension, it will analyze the contents of the file.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

The things is that editor do not indicate .mov files at all, when I open up a folder and if there are only .mov files it doesn't show anything at all.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

You misunderstood me: You can rename all your *.MOV files externally (to *.AVI or *.MPG) and then add them to the scene. They are played all the same, regardless of their extension.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Cool that you guys added lots of my suggestions in to the game. And also other additions that makes it more interesting. (the burgler one for instance, could you get nicked to jail as well, while breaking in?) I haven't been able to play the game all that much, since I had to edit tons of girlspack to begin with when I had the time. But it looks good the few tries I've had at it. Noticed that I still can't take my buddy with me on holiday though. So I guess you skipped that one? No biggy. I just need to re-locate some of the holiday-buddy scenes elsewhere or just delete them all together.

Thought of some more small suggestion for upcoming releases as well.
Maybe that you could call more than one buddy and in the editor you specify how many buddies there are in that particular "buddy-scene" For gangbang scenes and other "orgies". Maybe a number between 1 to 9. And if you don't have the correct number of buddies with you, the scene will not be available.

Would also be cool if there was a way to add more than two girls, for those rare occasions.

Also some scenes maybe have to require atleast a decent outfit, otherwise they are not available. (Depending of the outfit in the clip for that scene)

And a last thing in the editor, maybe change how many times a position could be played. From 1 to 10 or 100 aka Indefinite. Instead of as now, 1 to 100. That's overkill and it just take unnecessary time to scroll all the way from 1 or 100 or vise verse. (I'm lazy) :floet:

Never the less, great job as always! :super:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Yes, not all your suggestions made it into the latest release. We decided to give you a new version to play with after a very long wait. Currently we are working on some things not mentioned here (*sssh*), then we will look back at your ideas.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

Sounds good. I've still have lots of packs to go thru as well. Take your time. :prost:
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

Hello
just 2 things thats come in mind while bulding new pack.

1. Now that we have so many "Location" available for scene, could it be possible to list them in alphabetical order maybe ?
2. on "Event club", my "Frenchie Time" dont work fine... Even if filter on "country France" i meet several girl which arent from france. (Screenshot from my filter add in attach file)
(I havent noticed if other filter work fine.. or not)

:prost:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

1. Done
2. Fixed
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

So it's been a long since I actually played the game... Mostly been working on those new girlpacks, but yesterday I took some time to play.
So I got some new ideas for the updates.

1. So everybody has been talking about how they want a Maid location. So I came up with a solution. When you are in a Hotel - there is Room Service, so whenever you buy something from it, a Maid would pop out for seduction. Easy, isn't it? However I got another thing for Home. There could be a new criteria as Cleanliness of Home. If it get's dirty, some high class chicks would leave the home before the action (as with furniture), so you will have to get it cleaned up and what do you do? Of course you Call a Maid. So that's the solution for the Maid location.

2. I have been wondering about the Girlfriend status in game and actually I didn't ever got a girl to become my girlfriend in game. And I wondered why... The only thing I came up with - never saw a point to do that, as I could bang every chick, every location and every position I wanted. Soooo, I came up with idea how to bring a point to that. The solution is pretty much easy I think. We should put a Relationship Requirement called Girlfriend. It would be Levels 1-10 and then Girlfriend. Some locations or positions may require that. And if it's a 3some scene with a requirement Girlfriend - it would count only for the main girl. And as you can have only 1 Girlfriend, you will have to dump her to make another girl your Girlfriend. And after the dump, relationship with that girl would drop to 0. So the game would involve some dynamics, I guess.
DirtyPigeon

Post by DirtyPigeon »

I appreciate the fact you guys have added my custom sex script option. Thank you very much!

I wanted to bring up my previous suggestion to add cuckolding to this game. It's a fun genre, and cheating is a normal part of life, so there might be a way to put it in the game.

The idea here would be that you observe the girl cheating on you, and she gets all the pleasure while you get none. So the character in the video doing the fucking isn't you, but someone else.

Here's a possible scenario that uses the current parameters of the game:

1) Similar to a girl calling you up to be a handyman, you could get an alert that your girlfriend is cheating (or anyone you have established a relationship with), and you have a chance to catch her in the act (or ignore it and drive on). It could take place in a few obvious locations, like her apartment, at your home, or even anywhere anywhere since hey, we do that in real life, right?

2) You then go and watch, and she could "taunt" you with custom scripts that change as she gets excited, like the custom sex scripts feature (examples: "Oh, are you here to watch me fuck his big cock?", "Are you getting turned on by me sucking this big fucking dick?", "Oh fuck! He's so huge - much bigger than you! Shit, I'm cumming!").

3) After she cums, you get a random 'chance' option to break up with her, or she can dump you. If it's a threesome, you could get "consoled" by the other girl to become your girlfriend instead.

4) Perhaps there could be a way to suppress player points, and then add a "humiliation penalty" like how you lose charisma when you cum before a girl does.

Just some thoughts. Feedback?

Thanks!
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Kebaboni wrote:..
1. So everybody has been talking about how they want a Maid location...
:tuschel: That comes in the next version.
Kebaboni wrote:2. I have been wondering about the Girlfriend status in game and actually I didn't ever got a girl to become my girlfriend in game...
We think that is too difficult to implement in the game.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

DirtyPigeon wrote:I..
4) Perhaps there could be a way to suppress player points, and then add a "humiliation penalty" like how you lose charisma when you cum before a girl does...
Currently is lose reputation and libidio points if you think so.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

tomcat0815 wrote:
Kebaboni wrote:..
1. So everybody has been talking about how they want a Maid location...
:tuschel: That comes in the next version.
Kebaboni wrote:2. I have been wondering about the Girlfriend status in game and actually I didn't ever got a girl to become my girlfriend in game...
We think that is too difficult to implement in the game.
1. Cool
2. You are programmer if you say so then it has to be so :) just an idea.
pronatrator
Scoreville-User

Post by pronatrator »

Is there a way to make vacation scenes that would only work if you went on vacation? Like vacationbeach, vacationpool, vacationbar etc? I made some girlpacks with a lot of beach stuff specifically for vacations, but I couldn't find a way to make them vacation only, so they were available on the normal beach too, which was disappointing. I like the idea of girls or scenes that you could only find on vacation.

under special location is holdaybar the vacation only bar?
DirtyPigeon

Post by DirtyPigeon »

tomcat0815 wrote:
DirtyPigeon wrote:I..
4) Perhaps there could be a way to suppress player points, and then add a "humiliation penalty" like how you lose charisma when you cum before a girl does...
Currently is lose reputation and libidio points if you think so.
Perfect! The ideal combo to get humiliated - motivates you to establish superiority :P
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

pronatrator wrote:Is there a way to make vacation scenes that would only work if you went on vacation? Like vacationbeach, vacationpool, vacationbar etc? I made some girlpacks with a lot of beach stuff specifically for vacations, but I couldn't find a way to make them vacation only, so they were available on the normal beach too, which was disappointing. I like the idea of girls or scenes that you could only find on vacation.

under special location is holdaybar the vacation only bar?

I second that. I'm also for separate Holiday beach & pool-scenes.

And yes, you can already now set a scene for only Holiday Bar & Nightclub in the special location menu, but it needs to be bedroom or "any" as "home position location" for it to work.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Hey guys! Seen the update, didn't test it yet, but from the info seems changes are coming in.
However I noticed one thing while creating girlpacks that there is always sooo many Office scenes and it's all because so many fits under it, so lately I have been putting Office scenes to Banks. But I have a suggestion. As now under Office you put real office scenes, working at the mall, shopping at the mall and so on. I would like to suggest to separate them. So the Office would be when it's actual office work, Shopping could be for any shopping scenes and MallWork for work at the mall like security, salesman and etc.

Another idea is complicated and I think it may be tricky to program, but how about Time of the Year events. It just popped in my head as the update brought a Christmas tree into the game. So why it couldn't be a period of time only when specific scenes could be caught. Like Halloween, Christmas/NY and Easter. It could be like 2 weeks for each holiday. And as I know there are a lot of Christmas and NY scenes in my packs, so it could be an interesting addition. But as I said, I think it may be tricky. Tom, Ok, what ya think?
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Wassup!
Got some ideas for the game, some simple and some complicated.

So one of the simple. We all know that in real life women are able to reach multiple orgasm, so why don't we implement it into the game?
After the girl is satisfied once (arousal reached 100), the meter resets to 50 and you are able to keep fucking her until you cum yourself.
At this point we can switch the question "Would you like to fuck me again?" to pop out not after one good fuck when both finish at the same time, but for example after 3 orgasms of girl before you cum. In that case it would be a bit harder to raise the relationship level. More challenging.

Another simple thing to bring more challenge is to make this: Every time you push a button of the same sex position in a row, the arousal of player is increased by one.
Example: One time push - PA: 7 GA: 7, second: PA: 8 GA: 7. So this would avoid players to keep exploiting positions to reach that "Perfect" fuck, to get another chance.
However if first suggestion is implemented this wouldn't be much of an addition I guess, but then it will be harder to achieve those 3 orgasms.

OK, so this is a huge one and I guess it would require recoding the entire game... But maybe there is an easier way, so I just give you the idea.
The scenes are pretty much linear. Mostly it's first position, second and bla bla bla.
But if we change linear into a tree? If we don't see all the positions at once? What if playing a position unlocks only two or three other positions?
I think then playing the same scenes would not be so boring as you would have numerous ways to reach the Cum scene. It could be not even one tree at the time, maybe two. For example:
Blowjob > Deepthroat or FaceFuck
If FaceFuck > Missionare or Doggy
If Deepthroat > Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl
and so on until you reach the arousal 100.
Same thing could be applied to the dialogues. I guess we could test the tree on them at least.
Because now we see all the questions and we choose like 4 of them to get the girl seduced, but if we get only two questions out of pool per move? And we have to choose the one which could raise the arousal? That could be much more interesting I guess. What you think guys?