Fetish Club

Moderator: ok666

Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Fetish Club

Post by Kebaboni »

So it's a minor bug, but when I set in User Settings Chance of Fetish Club to 100 it still does not appear everytime. So could you please fix it. Would help for testing packs :) And could you make the energy requirement adjustable?
Thank you! <3

And could you check if Dominatrix scenes work? As I don't get one with the new pack.
Edit: Ok it works, but still the problem with energy, as it consumes 50 and if you get on the second click you don't get to fuck the girl. So this should be changed. Maybe 40 or 35 would be good? Still only two pushes per full energy, but at least you will be able to have fun with the girl if she pops out :)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Fetish Club

Post by ok666 »

Both things are not bugs, they work as intended!

1. The Fetish Club will only appear if you got your chance and if girls are available.
2. Visiting the Dominatrix will cost you 50 energy and 1% of your money. You have to suffer if you visit her, as the description says.
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

But the thing with energy makes it pretty much pointless making Dominatrix scenes because even if they pop out you won't be able to play them because of the lack of energy to play the scene.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Well, you have to be prepared for that...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

Prepared for what? :D for not being able to see the scene? I understand the punishment, but it's pretty much pointless to have a location and not be able to see it, don't you agree?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

I never had the problem, 'cause, you see, I sleep before going on a romp in the city. :zahn:
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

It's only if she pops out after first punishment maybe, but if she pops out only after the second, you will never be able to see.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Well, yes. Though luck. The Fetish Club is supposed to be a "secret" club, as stated in the version history. You can increase your chances by more girlpacks utilizing the new locations.