Bug with furnitures

Moderator: ok666

Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Bug with furnitures

Post by Jiggle »

Hey guys, I have a problem when I try to buy a furniture. I can browse the furnitures of the bedroom, but whenever I try to browse the furnitures for the others rooms (bathroom, kitchen etc...) I have a message error with this in the gamelog :

2016-11-05 12:49:41.747 à Scoreville.Game.Game.Housing.FurniturePopup.UnSelectedButtons()
à Scoreville.Game.Game.Housing.FurniturePopup.OnClickBathroom(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
à System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
à System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
à System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Any help ?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Re: Bug with furnitures

Post by ok666 »

Could you please post the error message, too? It's the log line above the code you quoted...
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Thanks. This is a strange one, anyone else seeing this? I downloaded the official release (instead of my debug version) and didn't get the error. Even without furniture pack there is no error.
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

It sucks because I can't buy any furnitures but the bed, which means I can't shower.

I also have another bug, the school is always closed. I'm not on holidays. I just started a new game, and it was open once, and now it doesn't open anymore.

I Have the latest version, I redownloaded it, no changes.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Are you sure, that is the latest release 3.2.9?

What talks the InfoBar if you click on the School?

Edit: Please, can you upload the complete log for us?
Jiggle
Scoreville-User

Post by Jiggle »

Yes I'm sure I'm running the latest release.

It says nothing but "the school is closed now" and that it's open from monday to friday from 8 to 17 ; but it's closed even no matter what day it is.

gamelog : https://mega.nz/#!KUQQEJhQ!z6v9-mgE-xeX ... HshWeUgsdI
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

Ok, i see, you work as a gigolo. Work as that, the School is closed, only University is open.
It is a old feature, i don't no what i thinking about that. It's long time ago. 8-)

For the bug, i will show about that.

EDIT:
I found and fix that. Thanks.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Fix without a new version: Upgrade your home (to mansion).
amarpat1

Post by amarpat1 »

How do I fix the furniture bug? I've tried downloading the game on 2 different systems, with the same problem.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

amarpat1 wrote:How do I fix the furniture bug?
See above: Upgrade your home/buy a mansion.