suggestion: scenes only 1 time playable during session

Moderator: ok666

stheweb
Scoreville-User

suggestion: scenes only 1 time playable during session

Post by stheweb »

it would be cool if you can mark some scenes in the Editor to only get 1 time playble during a session.

For example:

If I remove the panties of a girl - this should only be 1 time playable. It makes no sense to play it a second time :)
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Re: suggestion: scenes only 1 time playable during session

Post by 4me4u »

Yeah... I've also noticed this. Sometimes, one specific move should only be done once. (walking up the stairs, taking off clothes, doing stuff dressed, etc, etc...) It would also make the scene trickier if you then make too many wrong moves. And it would also be more difficult to cheat for a common orgasm, if this option will be available. Though, maybe it's impossible to apply to the editor, I dunno?
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

4me4u wrote:Yeah... I've also noticed this. Sometimes, one specific move should only be done once. (walking up the stairs, taking off clothes, doing stuff dressed, etc, etc...) It would also make the scene trickier if you then make too many wrong moves. And it would also be more difficult to cheat for a common orgasm, if this option will be available. Though, maybe it's impossible to apply to the editor, I dunno?
If this will be in the girlpacks could be much better :)
Like you wrote there many scenes like remove clothes and so on. This scenes should only be one time playable :)
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

is this possible?
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Everything is possible. But you have to understand that we are programming for fun in our leasure time. You just have to wait for new things, but it could be they never come.
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

ok666 wrote:Everything is possible. But you have to understand that we are programming for fun in our leasure time. You just have to wait for new things, but it could be they never come.
yes I know that you program it for fun and only in your free time - I also understand that some Features will nerver come.
You don´t have to implement anything - These are only suggestions :)

But sometimes I want to know if things are possible for other suggestions for the Future.
Because I know that this Project can be stopped in the Future I ask for Editors - so People can add things to the game themselves - even if the Game is not in Development any more.

With the Editor for Girls and People can add things to the games and share them the Base that this game will live forever is set. The more things People can add - the bigger and better the game gets :)
The configuration things you added is great, because everyone can Play the game how they want to do it - there is no Need to discuss - I want to have more accidents and so on - because you can configure it yourself.

If it would be possible to add Locations - it could be a Dropdown Field on the Map - with a Location Editor where we can set Name of Location, Picture of the Location - open and close times with day´s - Entry Fee - what Kind of Girls are there (only russian chicks or only Girls over 40 and so on) - toilet room yes or no - and so on - the game will surely live forever.

Thank you for the great game and Keep up the good work :)