v3.3.5 explained: Other features

Moderator: ok666

ok666
Scoreville-User

v3.3.5 explained: Other features

Post by ok666 »

1. City screen, pictograms

Now that there are plenty of locations on the map we decided to give you a visual marker for all of them: Little pictures for each location.

2. Sex, second round

Each girl will get its next scene randomly chosen. For instance, if there are 5 girls during the first round you can choose from 5 scenes for the next round. Either single ones, or scenes with more than 1 girl, provided the partner girls were there during the first round.

3. Buddy's home

The former flag "Girl's home" was changed to "Home" with 1 additional entry: "Buddy". Go to your buddy with a chance to get a visit by nice ladies.

4. Satisfaction

The former flag "Blowjob only" was changed to "Satisfaction" with 1 additional entry: "Female". Use this for girl solo/lesbian scenes, you can spy on the ladies during the game. Please note that spying on home scenes is only available at player's/girl's/buddy's home, if a girl visits. All other spying scenes are directly available at location.

5. Travel

Distance between locations is calculated using city coordinates, so nearby locations result in shorter travel times.

You can now choose from 4 options: Car, taxi, bicycle and on foot. Car sex and downtown scenes were moved to the city transition screen, they now appear randomly by chance (value changeable via options).

6. Railway

Since you can go on foot and have longer travel times, you can now hop onto a train. Perhaps you will meet some nice ladies there...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Re: v3.3.5 explained: Other features

Post by Kebaboni »

Hey!

So I have been running some testing on new features while creating new packs. Mostly as was interested in Spying and Solo/Lesbian scenes, so here is my feedback.

Regarding the editor everything is fine and understandable, however it does not really work properly.

First thing: How do I get to the girl's home to spy on her? The only way how I got to see how solo and lesbian scenes work is when she called me or after successful sex when I randomly get the scene, none of which makes sense at all. On my opinion these situations should be eliminated, the only way how you could get a solo or lesbian scene through spying (ok, maybe sometimes when girl comes, you are not allowed to chose a scene and it's just pops out as solo with her saying "Let me show you something" but that I would leave for some domination or jerk off instruction videos or those solo scenes when girl is aware that someone is watching, but the main aspect was to create possibility to be a Peeping Tom in the game and of course include solo and lesbian scenes too).

An idea how could you make it to work out properly:
When you call the girl (does not matter if she is your girlfriend or not) there should appear a new option: "Can I come over?", when she accepts (sometimes she can refuse, for example randomly or depending on relationship level) you come to her home the same as buddy's - you can walk around through rooms (at least bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room) and when the girl is having fun there would be an icon in the top left (the same I saw when I visited buddy and the girl was present, when I clicked on her - she refused to have sex, don't know why) and there should also be a spyglass icon which would indicate an attempt to spy. Also you could implement new skill - Sneaking, that could be developed let's say in outskirts or each time you spy on girl at least get one point +. Depending on that skill you would succeed to spy on girl or not. If you fail - she notices you and says to get out of her house. If she doesn't - you get to see what you want. Also, it can even be made that she can notice you during some scenes, for example if you have started to spy successfully but for example you could get caught in the middle of positions if your Sneaking is too low. Same could be with lesbians, when you sometimes come to girl's house you see two icons that would mean her friend is missing and you could spy on them both. Don't know if implemented because I have never ever reached Girlfriend status in game with a girl, but in case you reach - a house should appear on the map saying GF's House (same as buddy's), so you could even come without calling anytime.

I am not aware if is it hard to program or not, but that's the vision how I feel it should be working.

Also if you successfully finished watching it an option could come up saying "Join her/offer sex" and then you could join her for some fun.

P.S. Just attempted to place the girl's solo scene under buddy's home, so it pretty much works how I describe. Sometimes she refuses, but sometimes it's successful, so pretty much (despite Sneaking skill and successful spying outcome) it works how I describe, but the problem then lies in how to get to Girl's house and to remove those possibilities to get those scenes on successful sex and when she calls.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

As I described, and you found out, solo scenes with "Home" location are only available at the 3 home locations. 2 of them are only available if the girl is your girlfriend, the only chance to spy on normal girls is at your buddy's home. I haven't found any other way to integrate the scenes into the game. There currently is no way to get these scene with phone girls, because the girl arrives and right after that the sex starts. I guess she has to visit like your GF and has to stay like your GF (to stay within current game possibilities)...
Kebaboni
Scoreville-User

Post by Kebaboni »

So as I suggested it would be nice to be able to call the girl and have possibility "Can I come over?" - if you push it and she says yes you appear at Girl's Home, without any additional location icons on the map (but it would work the same as buddy's home). And if she is your GF there would be a location icon on the map (the same, doesn't matter who is your GF, because still you can have only one at the time), just as there is Buddy's Home icon. I guess it would be the easiest way to solve and make it easier to access with different girls. Because at this point, creating solo and lesbian scenes is a bit pointless when it's practically hard to access them at all.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Well, you have all the other locations. ;) You will be spying "on site", e.g. at the beach, on campus or in the fetish club.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

FYI: I changed the way home scenes of phone girls work, they will arrive at your home and you have to search for their scene. That way spy scenes are also possible.