konig91

Sex videos not playing.

Post by konig91 »

Title says it all : (
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Re: Sex videos not playing.

Post by stheweb »

which Version? I have no Problems with playing vids (Version 207)
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

what I forgot. If you play the game the First time and you have a newer Windows Version you need to allow the game in Windows Firewall.

It´s because the way the movie streamer works. If you can start your game but the Videos are not shown you need a rule in Windows Firewall. Then it willl work.
On my Windows (8.1) I had the same Problem. But now all works like it should :)
konig91

Post by konig91 »

Still doesn't work :(
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

I would like to add on what the thread starter meant. In my case I'm using windows 7 starter on a HP mini, it's not that I can't view all the videos but some of them and not quite; eventually when I have clicked that sex move, sometimes it just doesn't play the video, while some other times it worked. In addition I have also tried to add the game into the windows firewall and enable everything but still the same.
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

do you also have the newest VLC player installed on you system? I´m not sure how Windows chooses the DLL which is needed to play.
I read somwhere else that sometimes windows doesn´t use the DLL in Folders.

Maybe you can install the newest VLC player even if you don´t use it.
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

stheweb wrote:do you also have the newest VLC player installed on you system? I´m not sure how Windows chooses the DLL which is needed to play.
I read somwhere else that sometimes windows doesn´t use the DLL in Folders.

Maybe you can install the newest VLC player even if you don´t use it.
I have the Klite Codec pack installed, does that count? Or I still have to install the VLC as pre-requisite to play scoreville?
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

I don´t know but I would try it.
akkmutd0711
Scoreville-User

Post by akkmutd0711 »

stheweb wrote:I don´t know but I would try it.
Still the same after installed the VLC player, can't view every video, but if you click the same sex move a few times it will show the video eventually.. And it applies even without installing the player.
stheweb
Scoreville-User

Post by stheweb »

is it only one girlpack or is it all.

If you open the Editor you can try to convert the girlpack (it´s in the option menue)
Ronyesz
Scoreville-User

Post by Ronyesz »

Hi

I have this problem too. I only saw a vid once. What was wierd that the sex started with that cumshot vid without any sound or voice. I'm using v2.2 and I already installed the latest VLC player. The vids don't play at all my game crashes too. I don't know what to do. I don't have any vid in the video folder. I dragged some girlpacks in the main folder my game. They don't play any vid. I even tried as registerd user offered so i moved them into a girlpacks folder created by me since there was no girlpacks folder but it didn't work. Please help me what should i do more to get the videos play and to prevent the game crash. I welcome any help. Thx in advance.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Extract all the files from Tomcat's release into a new folder, don't change the directory structure. Copy the girlpacks to the game, either directly into the executable's path or its own sub-directory.

Example directory structure:

H:\Scoreville\
H:\Scoreville\VLC\
H:\Scoreville\VLC\plugins\
H:\Scoreville\Girlpacks\
H:\Scoreville\Videos\
Ronyesz
Scoreville-User

Post by Ronyesz »

ok666 wrote:Extract all the files from Tomcat's release into a new folder, don't change the directory structure. Copy the girlpacks to the game, either directly into the executable's path or its own sub-directory.

Example directory structure:

H:\Scoreville\
H:\Scoreville\VLC\
H:\Scoreville\VLC\plugins\
H:\Scoreville\Girlpacks\
H:\Scoreville\Videos\

I've done everything as u offered. I extracted the game to a new folder. I dragged the girlpacks into the main folder of the game (Since the game doesn't have any girlpacks folder basically.) and I haven't changed the folder structure of the game. Latest VLC has been inlstalled already before u answered to my post. And nothing changed. The game still crashes, the vids still not play. Mostly I see the curtain and even if I see a picture then it's buggy. I mean it has pixel error. Wtf? My hardware surely can handle it (2.5GHz CPU, Powercolor Radeon HD 5770, 450W power supply and 4GB 800MHz RAM). So what should I do now?
doc157
Scoreville-User

Post by doc157 »

Have the same problem with the new version 2.2.0, a few of the videos play but most don't and after about ten minutes of play it crashes. Downloaded it twice just in case of file corruption. I'm still running version 2.1.2 on the same machine with no problems at all. :?:

Win7 x64
scrvll
Scoreville-User

Post by scrvll »

You can convert girlpacks in editor.
In 2.2.0 version old girlpacks(without converting) doesn't play often.
Follow Twitter for updates and new girlpacks
Or check site.
Ronyesz
Scoreville-User

Post by Ronyesz »

Please answer to my second post too. What more should I do if I did everything what u offered me but it did solve my problem at all. Is this a problem with the new version or what? Anyway I also use Win 7 64bit sys.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Actually, I'm at a loss. If you use VLC from the release and copy it to the target folder like described above it should work. You can install the newest VLC to your ProgramFiles, but it won't be used if the VLC sub-folder is present in the game. If this sub-folder is not present the standard VLC installation is used and videos won't play. I haven't seen a game crash like you wrote, so the "SV Gamelog.txt" would be helpful. If there is one containing the crash...
Ronyesz
Scoreville-User

Post by Ronyesz »

ok666 wrote:Actually, I'm at a loss. If you use VLC from the release and copy it to the target folder like described above it should work. You can install the newest VLC to your ProgramFiles, but it won't be used if the VLC sub-folder is present in the game. If this sub-folder is not present the standard VLC installation is used and videos won't play. I haven't seen a game crash like you wrote, so the "SV Gamelog.txt" would be helpful. If there is one containing the crash...
Sorry I'm not sure if i understood u correctly. If yes then u told me that I have to pair VLC with the game but I dunno how to do that. I would be glad if u could help me in it. For the crash report. If I find it should i just post it here? I welcome any help. Thx in advance.
tomcat0815
Administrator

Post by tomcat0815 »

ok666 wrote:The log can be found in your Windows user directory, e.g. "c:\Documents and Settings\UserXXX\My Documents\" for Windows XP.
By name "SV Gamelog.txt"
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

To install the game copy _all_ files from Tomcat's release into a folder, so the VLC sub-folder is within the game folder. See example above.

The crash log is saved to your user folder, e.g. "c:\Documents and Settings\UserXXX\My Documents\" for Windows XP.