Few new suggestions

Moderator: ok666

yoSh
Scoreville-User

Re: Few new suggestions

Post by yoSh »

ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49
2) To each his own. Personally I prefer to name the girlpacks after the girls, so a file search will also find them quickly. Just do a "Save as" on an existing girlpack and this will be suggested. As to the size, I prefer packs smaller than 2..4 GiB. With SSDs you will get shorter save times, but Kebaboni's Gigapack with 30 GiB will put a strain even on the fastest hardware. :stinkefinger:
Yes.. i was already thinking about this.. A few year ago, when i released the Tera Patrick pack with all her scenes (65 scenes but many are low quality :/ ) and then work on Peta Jensen (Less scenes but i created scenes with a 720p target resolution, Better quality = Heavier pack)
I switch from X264 to X265 to lower "scene weight", and since the game is now able to MERGE girlpack ( A Life-Saving update for me :super: )
you can now have pack with 2...3 part, instead of ONE fuckin huge pack, that'll piss you off .. even before trying to edit it :bloed:
that why, when it comes to BIG PACK… i try to split Solo scene .. and Threesome Scene…
Kebaboni makes Great pack :) that i have to split myself into Smaller one, to edit them (Scenes.. Girlrating../ merge with other threesome pack...)

but yeah .. as someone write it a few days ago .. i didn't take the last update … some new scenes 'merge" into some 30/40 Gigapack ( Torrent hosted) it's .. too much for me :(
i feel bad because i know the work inside is good, but … too much volume to download for "an update" :/
i'll give a try in one or Two future update :zahn:
6) We could include a field "fake boobs". But you have to edit all your girlpacks and I image some users are already pissed about the new fields we introduced in the latest release. :floet: Additionally some kind of filter has to be implemented in the game to avoid showing girls with natural/fake boobs.
Oh yeah ! the All new Fields to update is a scarry work :D
even the "selfie" thing.. now each time , i look into a girlpack … i have to edit thoses girls details, and put some/ many pictures in "Girls Selfies" . .just in case :lach3:
But well… i got too many :lupe:

about the BOOBS :D
i have thought about ... A way to handle this… but i'm not sure if it can work fine, so maybe OK666 or Tomcat0815 can answer me ^^

Since there's many girls with boobs enhancement :X and … it can clearly change all the matter :D
I let each one juge if BEFORE is better than AFTER, but when there's a "Lot" a change…
i use 2 girlpacks : Like This ==> Danni.Cole

The girl ID is the same : it will merge the relationnal, and all the scene.
BUT here is the question ! Can it handle the different profil picture and the "rating" when the SCENE is Randomly choosen by the game ?

Or all info are already merge ? and the game dont care about Different rating / picture/ info of a girl when a Scene is randomly pick ?
i'm not sure how much, the game "merge" pack.

At least… if the game dont handle this, as fine as i thought,... it's allow me/anyone to split girls in Before/after chirurgical operation ^^!

Cheers All :prost:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

yoSh wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 18:14 Oh yeah ! the All new Fields to update is a scarry work :D
That's why I added the "web update" possibility to fill nearly every field in one go.
yoSh wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 18:14 The girl ID is the same : it will merge the relationnal, and all the scene.
BUT here is the question ! Can it handle the different profil picture and the "rating" when the SCENE is Randomly choosen by the game ?
It goes like this:
  • All girlpacks found in or below the game folder are enumerated alphabetically and loaded.
  • If a new girl's ID is found a new entry in the game's database is created.
  • If the girl already exists, scenes are added to this existing entry.
Basically: First come, first served. In the game you will only see the image and the data of the first girl version.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 18:55
yoSh wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 18:14 Oh yeah ! the All new Fields to update is a scarry work :D
That's why I added the "web update" possibility to fill nearly every field in one go.
Yes, and that's really a great feature!
The "scarry work" is due to the number of pack i had :D
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 18:55
yoSh wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 18:14 The girl ID is the same : it will merge the relationnal, and all the scene.
It goes like this:
  • All girlpacks found in or below the game folder are enumerated alphabetically and loaded.
  • If a new girl's ID is found a new entry in the game's database is created.
  • If the girl already exists, scenes are added to this existing entry.
Basically: First come, first served. In the game you will only see the image and the data of the first girl version.
Humm ok, thanks for the explanation :)
At least, i can Keep this split style for "management" purpose ^^
The merge feature is really cool :) We can make "great" GirlPack, and keep some kind of management to make "files" easy to share, and update in the future.

:prost:
hotmike
Scoreville-User

Post by hotmike »

ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 1) Do you really need a manual? Is the game that hard to play?
Well, if you put it like that: no. But for sure it would be nice to read what all the stats mean, where you can up them, where you can chance options (as there are several editors in the download) etc. Just a headstart so to say.
Another major thing is: where to get packs, and how to see if they are working. There are talks on the forum on old and older versions, but to a new person it is really unclear what that all means.
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 3) What for? You can start the editor with the girlpack by double-clicking onto the girl's scene or using the "Edit" button on top of the program.
To see where the girl can be found: in which pack. Eg I have downloaded several pack without names in the title, and would like to see where a specific girl is in, without using the editor to open each and every pack. So my thought was that the lister would give me that info.
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 4) Since every user is able to create new packs, the same girl can exist with different IDs. If you get more girlpacks of that girl you are able to change the ID to the one already used in existing girlpacks (and the savegame).
I am thinking of double work: where do I find info if a girl is already in a pack I can get hold of? I know there is a forum, but the majority of the links are years old and very dead. So if I start on a new pack, I would like to know if there is already one.. but I guess you suggest to just start and then merge if I find something new?
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 5) I don't follow. You can always generate smaller videos by compressing them with a lower quality factor.
How? They are inside the container of the girlpack format. So how do I go in and edit them once they are inside? I see a "convert video file' option, but that kills the editor. The function/meaning of 'convert girlpack' is also unclear (see one: manual?)

ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 6) We could include a field "fake boobs". But you have to edit all your girlpacks and I image some users are already pissed about the new fields we introduced in the latest release. :floet: Additionally some kind of filter has to be implemented in the game to avoid showing girls with natural/fake boobs.
If there are already so many field, one extra can't hurt right?

Thanks for your time.
yoSh
Scoreville-User

Post by yoSh »

hotmike wrote: Thu 31. May 2018, 06:30
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 3) What for? You can start the editor with the girlpack by double-clicking onto the girl's scene or using the "Edit" button on top of the program.
To see where the girl can be found: in which pack. Eg I have downloaded several pack without names in the title, and would like to see where a specific girl is in, without using the editor to open each and every pack. So my thought was that the lister would give me that info.
I think i got your point here.
With the "Scoreville.Lister.exe" you have many fields/info, but unfortunatly, the "girlpack name' isn't listed here.
While filtering with a girlname… you'll just be able to guess with the "file size" of the pack .. how many pack handle the girl inside them.
Here is an example ==> Karlee Grey
"hopefully" , you can "double-Clic" on the line to "open edit" the "unknow girlpack" behind the current scene you're looking in the Girlpack Lister.

I think it could be easy to insert a new "columns" available with the name of the girlpack ;)
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 4) Since every user is able to create new packs, the same girl can exist with different IDs. If you get more girlpacks of that girl you are able to change the ID to the one already used in existing girlpacks (and the savegame).
I am thinking of double work: where do I find info if a girl is already in a pack I can get hold of? I know there is a forum, but the majority of the links are years old and very dead. So if I start on a new pack, I would like to know if there is already one.. but I guess you suggest to just start and then merge if I find something new?
seems pretty hard to ask for a kind on "Online referencement of all Girlpack created".
Like you said, every one can create .. share.. or not his own girlpack.
You'll find many here… but may be some are only shared on other Forum Board….
At least, maybe, it could be great to have some kind of… "index table" on the forum, with all created girlpack name.
But even with this … Could be very hard so know what really is "inside" each of those pack ( Threesome pack .. GIGAPACK OF DEATH § , Church pack .. "Car-pack" )
An index table , could be easier for any "new comer" to list all girlpack already produced …. instead of reading 32 Pages of the same topic ^^

Anyway … for deadlink… i guess the "forum" is here for that :) You can always ask for a repost, or if any Girls has already appears in a girlpack.
ok666 wrote: Wed 30. May 2018, 15:49 5) I don't follow. You can always generate smaller videos by compressing them with a lower quality factor.
How? They are inside the container of the girlpack format. So how do I go in and edit them once they are inside? I see a "convert video file' option, but that kills the editor. The function/meaning of 'convert girlpack' is also unclear (see one: manual?)
you can "Right Clic" on any scene ==> Extract selected Scene. ( STEP ONE )
you"ll find each files on your install path X:\ScoreVille\ExtractedScenes\[GIRLNAME]\[SCENE-NAME] (STEP TWO )
By your own way, you'll be able to re encode the file (less quality but smaller size) … split a too long "scene" into smaller Time-Movie… Change the file ( with Better quality source ? :D )

Ps: Oups i forgot about some feature integrated in the girlpack editor that is able to re encode the file for you. ( Girl editor => Video Tab => Convert => Example picture )
you can have a look here ==> EDITOR
So basicaly , if you dont want to edit yourself the scene to lower the filesize. you can let the GirlpackEditor do the work for you :)
If you want to Edit more specificaly … you'll have to do it yourself as i wrote just before ;)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

hotmike wrote: Thu 31. May 2018, 06:30 To see where the girl can be found: in which pack. Eg I have downloaded several pack without names in the title, and would like to see where a specific girl is in, without using the editor to open each and every pack. So my thought was that the lister would give me that info.
I just programmed this one. There will be a new column to show the girlpack's file name (without path info). As usual you will be able to hide this column, if you won't use it. Additionally there will be a tool tip with the file name in image view.
phlore101
Scoreville-User

Post by phlore101 »

ok666 wrote: Sun 3. Jun 2018, 07:55
hotmike wrote: Thu 31. May 2018, 06:30 To see where the girl can be found: in which pack. Eg I have downloaded several pack without names in the title, and would like to see where a specific girl is in, without using the editor to open each and every pack. So my thought was that the lister would give me that info.
I just programmed this one. There will be a new column to show the girlpack's file name (without path info). As usual you will be able to hide this column, if you won't use it. Additionally there will be a tool tip with the file name in image view.
Thanks for implementing this. Makes a huge difference when you have lots of girlpacks.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

I do have a lot of packages, but I think we just work differently. I use the filter to search for a specific girl, then I double-click to open the pack I wish to check the scene I'm interested in. I have no need to know the exact file name, since I'm not doing anything with the file "outside" the game tools (no file copy with Windows Explorer or some such).
phlore101
Scoreville-User

Post by phlore101 »

ok666 wrote: Sun 3. Jun 2018, 11:14 I do have a lot of packages, but I think we just work differently. I use the filter to search for a specific girl, then I double-click to open the pack I wish to check the scene I'm interested in. I have no need to know the exact file name, since I'm not doing anything with the file "outside" the game tools (no file copy with Windows Explorer or some such).
I used to do the same but something happened to my file associations and it won't let me anymore. The "error" that comes up is a windows console that flashes by so quickly that I have no idea what is happening. The changes you made will help me until I get around to reinstalling stuff which probably won't be until I get a new PC which might not be for quite a while. Most things are working the way I want them to and I don't want to do anything that which change too much.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

phlore101 wrote: Sun 3. Jun 2018, 12:57 I used to do the same but something happened to my file associations and it won't let me anymore. The "error" that comes up is a windows console that flashes by so quickly that I have no idea what is happening.
Do you still have *.twogirlspacks? There is no standalone editor for them anymore, only one editor now. Right-click any *.twogirlspack, open the "Open with" sub-menu, click "Choose default program" and look for Scoreville's editor. Alternatively rename them all to *.girlpack.
phlore101
Scoreville-User

Post by phlore101 »

ok666 wrote: Sun 3. Jun 2018, 13:52
phlore101 wrote: Sun 3. Jun 2018, 12:57 I used to do the same but something happened to my file associations and it won't let me anymore. The "error" that comes up is a windows console that flashes by so quickly that I have no idea what is happening.
Do you still have *.twogirlspacks? There is no standalone editor for them anymore, only one editor now. Right-click any *.twogirlspack, open the "Open with" sub-menu, click "Choose default program" and look for Scoreville's editor. Alternatively rename them all to *.girlpack.
Thanks for your reply. I had already tried that so I went and googled what was happening to me. Turns out I had to edit the registry as I had multiple copies of the game and windows was confused. Not sure if I had to delete the extra copies of the game but I did just in case.
hotmike
Scoreville-User

Post by hotmike »

New location (or aid to find it):

- Cheerleader at School?
Working on girlpacks of Natasha Nice, Lena Paul, Ashley Adams, amateur girls on streets, various girls in parks.
Fasterfalcon
Scoreville-User

Post by Fasterfalcon »

When I was making my Rachel Roxxx girlpack I wanted some way of building up to the spy cam scenes. I used Selfies as best I could, but if a player has lots of different girls sending selfies he would be unlikely to get most of them at each relationship level.

It would be nice if there was a way to have something like the selfie feature, where the girl interacts with you with text and a picture, but not with the random aspect like with driving and selfies. That way you could be sure the player will get the core of the story you are trying to tell.

Maybe for instance the girl could send a player emails. Maybe each time your relationship level increases they can send 1 email which you get in the study. Unlike the selfies this wouldn't be random. Each relationship level could have its own short email with a picture. That way a player would get 14 total emails over the relationship with a girl.

It might also be cool if each girl has a social media page you can visit on the computer in your study where they post pictures with captions.