Suggestion: Add Cafe Work in Editor.

Moderator: ok666

4me4u
Scoreville-User

Suggestion: Add Cafe Work in Editor.

Post by 4me4u »

:idee: What the title says, so that we can have some fun with some hot waitresses in a Cafe environment.
What do you think?
tomcat0815
Administrator

Re: Suggestion: Add Cafe Work in Editor.

Post by tomcat0815 »

It is implanted in the Game. :zwinker:
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

tomcat0815 wrote:It is implanted in the Game. :zwinker:
Really? I've never noticed. Because the only time I get a girl from the Cafe is when I flirt with them, and then we go home or to the hotel. I never got any flirt just by working at the Cafe. But maybe I'm just been unlucky?
Or maybe you mean that it's implanted in a coming version? If so, great.

Anyway, another suggestion I would like to see to boost up the realism part a bit, is that you disable the "day" scenes from the "Event Club" It just feel weird when you take a girl home at night and it's a bright day and the sun is shining thru the window. Not very realistic at all. (and yes that was a specific day scene, I checked my girl pack from which the scene was taken from)
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

4me4u wrote:Or maybe you mean that it's implanted in a coming version? If so, great.
Yes, it will be coming.
4me4u wrote:Anyway, another suggestion I would like to see to boost up the realism part a bit, is that you disable the "day" scenes from the "Event Club" It just feel weird when you take a girl home at night and it's a bright day and the sun is shining thru the window. Not very realistic at all. (and yes that was a specific day scene, I checked my girl pack from which the scene was taken from)
Does your girl also have scenes with other day times? In the first step all girls are selected based on day time. In the second step the scene is randomly selected, but the last played scene is excluded. So it could be that the night scene was removed and only the day scene remained.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:Yes, it will be coming.
Great!
ok666 wrote:Does your girl also have scenes with other day times? In the first step all girls are selected based on day time. In the second step the scene is randomly selected, but the last played scene is excluded. So it could be that the night scene was removed and only the day scene remained.
That particular girl only have 1 home/day scene 'cafe' & 1 home/night scene 'nightclub'. And it was the first time I 'hooked up' with her. So no need to remove the 'nightclub' scene.
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

4me4u wrote:That particular girl only have 1 home/day scene 'cafe' & 1 home/night scene 'nightclub'. And it was the first time I 'hooked up' with her. So no need to remove the 'nightclub' scene.
The last scene is only removed if you already had your fun with that girl and it will not be saved to disk. It's mainly used for the "fuck again" scenario to get a new scene because the random function is not really random. ;-)

Another thing comes to mind: The scene is chosen at the club, but some time elapses during drive home. It could be that you hooked up with her at day/night change.
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

ok666 wrote:Another thing comes to mind: The scene is chosen at the club, but some time elapses during drive home. It could be that you hooked up with her at day/night change.
Yeah, maybe. It was just after 11 at night. I don't know the exact scheme for the day/night cycle? But i guess it's around an hour before that, so maybe that's why...?
Oh well, anyway, thanks for the replies. :respekt:
ok666
Scoreville-User

Post by ok666 »

Day is from 06:00 to 19:59 and depending on your vehicle you drive 10 minutes (own car), 15 minutes (taxi) or 1 hour (bicycle).
4me4u
Scoreville-User

Post by 4me4u »

OK, thanks for the info... well then I don't understand why that scene was chosen? Especially since the Event Club is only open between 20-4.