Scoreville Board

Time to play
It is currently Tue 18. Sep 2018, 19:00

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed 22. Aug 2018, 03:18 

First off, great game!

With the latest version, I encountered a problem when asking questions concerning the girl's measurements or date of birth, as they always refuse; this happens for all girls with which I have a relationship level of 10 or greater. Anyone with a level less than 10, I get a positive answer.

Is this by design, or is this a legitimate bug?

PostPosted: Wed 22. Aug 2018, 04:44 
Scoreville-User

Please check if you got the latest ScorevilleSingleFlirt.aiml file in the AIML sub-folder. It should contain the following:
Quote:
<category>
<pattern>WHEN WERE YOU BORN</pattern>
<template>
<condition>
<li name="Relation" value="15">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="14">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="13">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="12">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="11">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="10">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="9">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="8">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="7">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="6">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="5">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="4">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="3">Maybe next time I see you.</li>
<li name="Relation" value="2">Maybe next time I see you.</li>
<li name="Relation" value="1">I'm not saying that.</li>
<li name="Relation" value="0">I won't tell you.</li>
</condition></template>
</category>

PostPosted: Thu 23. Aug 2018, 01:58 

I have the following:
Quote:
<category>
<pattern>WHEN WERE YOU BORN</pattern>
<template>
<condition>
<li name="Relation" value="0">I won't tell you.</li>
<li name="Relation" value="1">I'm not saying that.</li>
<li name="Relation" value="2">Maybe next time around</li>
<li name="Relation" value="3">Maybe next time I see you.</li>
<li name="Relation" value="4">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="5">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="6">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="7">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="8">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="9">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
<li name="Relation" value="10">I was born on <bot name="Birthday" />.<think><set name="GotBirthday">true</set></think></li>
</condition>
</template>
</category>
I verified the original 3.3.8 package, and it's the same.

So I guess I will use that logic for both the Date of Birth and Measurements, since the pattern is similar (ending at 10), and update that AIML file manually.

PostPosted: Thu 23. Aug 2018, 04:46 
Scoreville-User

https://www.fastshare.org/download/Scor ... eFlirt.zip

You were right, this is a bug. Some mix-up happened, I applied the same text changes I did last time. Now it works. Again.